News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Drinking Game Game

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 11, 2012, 02:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Take a shot every time I die in Battletoads. (Which is a lot...)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Take a shot every time somebody makes an arrow to the knee joke. (everybody dies from alcohol poisoning)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Take a shot every time the Let's Play curse screws over Chuggaaconroy. (everyone would be dead/really hammered depending on what LP you choose)
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on July 15, 2012, 04:37:42 PMTake a shot every time the Let's Play curse screws over Chuggaaconroy. (everyone would be dead/really hammered depending on what LP you choose)
Lol, you watch him too?  :D

Take a shot every time Conker's Bad Fur Day swears.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Nebbles on July 15, 2012, 04:37:42 PMTake a shot every time the Let's Play curse screws over Chuggaaconroy. (everyone would be dead/really hammered depending on what LP you choose)
Haha, yes.

Take a shot every time Sarge mocks, threatens, or shoots Grif in Red vs. Blue.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

I love Chuggaa xD total fangirl crush, no big deal

Take a shot every time Zelda timeline theories pop in any moment at any game ever.

Mashi

This thread is so FRIVOLOUS.  The FRIVOLITY of this thread reflects the FRIVOLOUSNESS of the forum.  So FRIVOLOUS, in fact, that I'll invent new ways of saying FRIVOLOSITY.

FRIVOLOUSISM.
FRIVOLOMETRICS.
FRIVOLOBSTERS.
FRIVOLOUSED.
FRIVOLOUSING.
FRIVOLOUSES.

Also, take a shot every time you take a shot.  idk

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Take a shot everytime Hans Zimmer scores a movie or videogame soundtrack.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Take a shot for every note you can hear in a song

FSM-Reapr

Take a shot everytime you pluck a Pikmin.

pumpy_heart

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 16, 2012, 12:06:04 AMTake a shot everytime Hans Zimmer scores a movie or videogame soundtrack.
Take a shot every time someone says Hans Zimmer is the best composer of ever ever.

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 16, 2012, 09:56:45 AMTake a shot everytime you pluck a Pikmin.
Take a shot every time a Pikmin dies  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Take a shot every time a religion argument breaks out in the Youtube comments.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Take a shot every time you see "LIKE IF _____ BROUGHT YOU HERE" on the youtube comments.