News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Pokemon Colosseum)

Started by Bubbles, August 25, 2012, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Yes, I know I butchered this badly, which is why I need extreme feedback

Relic Shrine
MUS MIDI

Uraziel

well... a lot of the chords were wrong... wheres the left hand part? that would help a lot

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 25, 2012, 12:57:26 PMMeaning that you're willing to oficially stop the Dragonquest one?

yeah, no one is working on it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Bubbles

Quote from: Uraziel on August 25, 2012, 05:00:09 PMwell... a lot of the chords were wrong... wheres the left hand part? that would help a lot

No, there is a right hand and a left hand in this piece. Normally, theres the treble clef for right hand and the bass clef for left hand, but in this case the notes are all in treble clef. It basically makes the notes higher and easier to read, to put it simply

Uraziel

Ok, It just seemed like you were missing a lot of notes, which may have lead to the interesting chord structure.

Bubbles

Yeah I know alot of its wrong, but I cant figure out exactly what to change to fix it.

Uraziel

Uraziel

How about you take lines 5 and 6 and play them as the opener, you can take the 3 whole note tie and just use that at the beginning and then pedal it. Then when the melody comes in, play that on left hand and then take line five, bring it down an octave combining it with line six and put that as the left hand part. Then when it changes again, of course play the melody on left hand, then you can figure out the harmony based on what i have written. Did you follow all of that?

Bubbles

I think so, but why play the melody on the left hand? The melody as in the flute.

And I originally put the whole note ties in there but it didnt sound right

Uraziel

oops, im sorry i meant right, as i have said many times before, im a violist so we play everything with our left hand xD the whole notes didnt sound right because there dissonent with the other notes but trust me on this. If One Summer's Day can do it, so can I/We!

Bubbles

One Summer's Day? And I Play violin as well as piano so I know what you mean, but the sheet music for the same is basically the same. Though I think viola sheet music is different.....or is that cello?

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 25, 2012, 07:34:12 PMThough I think viola sheet music is different.....or is that cello?

Viola is written using alto clef.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

Oh right. I remember I tried to play an orchestra piece that had piano and viola and it didn't sound right.

Uraziel

Yeah, we are the only instrument played in modern times to use alto clef, not even the alto sax uses it xD but yeah, I do tend to use alto clef in some of my arrangements just because its a lot easier for me, sorry about that just for the future.