News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Pokemon Colosseum)

Started by Bubbles, August 25, 2012, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Anyone can contribute! Below is a list of all the songs in the soundtrack, except a few that weren't really songs to begin with. If there are any alternate names or songs that cant be arranged for an instrument, please tell me. The entire soundtrack can be found here

Completed songs

Green = Piano
Blue = Orchestra

Title Screen
Main Menu
Outskirt Stand
World Map
Phenac City
Normal Battle
Heal Pokémon
Trainers School
Snagem Hideout
Cipher Syndicate
Pyrite Town
Pyrite Building
Colosseum Battle Round 2 Intro
Colosseum Battle Round 4 Intro
Colosseum Round 3 Battle
Agate Village
Relic Forest

Relic Forest
Mt. Battle Rest Room
Shadow Pokémon Lab
The Under
Realgam Tower
Es Cade Theme

Normal Battle
Agate Village

Miror B.'s Retro Groove
Ending A
Relic Forest in Danger
Nascour's Theme
Cipher Admin Battle
Colosseum Battle Round 3 Intro
Mt. Battle

Mt. Battle

To Do List
Purple = In progress

Game Demo
Friendly Battle
Friendly Battle (Orchestra)

Rui Joins Wes
Pokémon Center
Cipher Peon Battle
Colosseum Battle Round 1 Intro
Mirakle B. Imitation Groove
Fadeen the Fortuneteller
Evolution!
Time Flute
Shadow Pokémon is Purified
News 2
Evice Theme
Final Battle
Ending B
Staff Roll (US/PAL)
Staff Roll (JP)
Battle Mode Menu
Vs. Mode Battle #1
Vs. Mode Battle #2
Vs. Mode Battle #3
Virtual

Uraziel

Hm...thats quite the list we have here... maybe take off the PDA mails? also if im not mistaken, the mirror b theme is already completed on the main page

Bubbles

Yeah I know :P Miror bs theme is different for Pokemon xd, so it hasn't been arranged yet

Uraziel

I like the colosseum one better :) fits his personality more, also, which measures were they in the relic forest theme? I wanna get that one checked off xD

Bubbles

I can't remember, and I'm not on a computer so I can't look again. I'll check it off for now, it wasn't that bad.

Uraziel

Ok, should we include greevil's theme from XD at some point, because that was just epic... other than that... I would say take out some of the ones that are just sound effects like the pick up item ect. what do you mean by virtual? also, mt. battle theme is in progress, ill take that one

Bubbles

Virtual is a song from the soundtrack, but was never actually included in the game. We can take it out if necessary. Also, yeah the pick up items things should go too, but some of them are short but memorable so I'll keep a few. How big is the Pokemon XD soundtrack? If its not too bad and has a lot of songs from colosseum that are reused we could make this a joint arrangement project.

Uraziel

We could, but I personally think we need to get at least 3 more people, and about 5-10 more of those in green before we add anything else because honestly, that list is scaring me right now. some of these are quite long and require a whole lot of instruments which will take a few weeks to arrange at least

Bubbles

Some are longish, but they don't have to be multiple instruments. Trust me, now that I have the list of songs in front of me it'll be a lot quicker for me to arrange? There's only about 30 or so songs to be arranged, and a lot of them have the same rhythm/tune

Uraziel

true... i may have some of these stored in a file deep in my computer which would knock off about 10 or so from the list... ill take a look

Uraziel

Who is doing the cipher admin theme? i have a copy of one that I wrote a long time ago, it just needs editing if you would like to use that.

Bubbles

Uraziel

Thats right... its not bad, the rythms are all correct but one and some of the chords seem... off by a bit but other than that its pretty good... i have a few more but they all need some major editing, should i fix them and upload or what do you suggest?

Bubbles

Its orchestra right? Sure, go ahead. I might take your orshestra arrangements and switch them over to piano, so players have the choice of solo or in a group

Uraziel

Ok that would work... I have all of these below i believe that just need to be edited

Agate Village
Cipher Administrator Battle
First / Friendly Battle
Story Mode Normal Battle