News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Pokemon Colosseum)

Started by Bubbles, August 25, 2012, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uraziel

The ones that arent sound affects basically... whats wrong with zeldahorse?

TheZeldaPianist275

<-----look closer-----

That's not the username

Also 'sound effects,' AKA fanfares, are often really important.  So I'm not sure what to tell you.  It all depends on what you and Bubbles want in there.

Bubbles

I distinctly remember having Wes steals the snatching machine on the list :o. It must have gotten deleted somewhere when I reorganized the catagories. Ill add it. Also, I kept some of the fanfares except the 10 different sounds for the PDA mails, which are basically short cell phone ringtones that dont have much of an actual music/rhythm in them

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 29, 2012, 03:46:49 PMI distinctly remember having Wes steals the snatching machine on the list :o. It must have gotten deleted somewhere when I reorganized the catagories. Ill add it. Also, I kept some of the fanfares except the 10 different sounds for the PDA mails, which are basically short cell phone ringtones that dont have much of an actual music/rhythm in them
Sounds like a plan.  Thanks!

Uraziel

I am still going to call you that, i guess i dont see the problem but whatever. other than the left hand issue, how is it coming bubbles?

Bubbles

Thats the only thing wrong with it now (that I know of), but since that a considerebly large part, its come to a standstill. Im thinking about messing with Es Cade's theme to make Evice's theme though

Uraziel

Do that until I can take a look at it, no sense wasting time. :)

Uraziel

Just a quick question, was there more than one theme for the battles in the quick battle mode? (1v1 and 2v2 modes)

Bubbles

I actually don't know, since I never did multiplayer battling on that game. The thing I notices though was that the Vs Battle Mode songs sound suspiciously like a battle theme from R/S/E, but I cant place which. If they're exact copies except for small extra instruments, I don't want to re-arrange them

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 29, 2012, 08:21:16 PMI actually don't know, since I never did multiplayer battling on that game. The thing I notices though was that the Vs Battle Mode songs sound suspiciously like a battle theme from R/S/E, but I cant place which. If they're exact copies except for small extra instruments, I don't want to re-arrange them
Colosseum
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

So..They're the same? I know that theres 2 other vs mode themes, too, and that one is the #3 one.

Bubbles

Quote from: Uraziel on August 25, 2012, 11:21:45 AMHm...thats quite the list we have here... maybe take off the PDA mails? also if im not mistaken, the mirror b theme is already completed on the main page

I was derping around on the main website and noticed that you were right  ::). I could've sworn that there was no Colosseum but an XD, but apparently it was the other way around. Sorry

Uraziel

Oh, hahaha, so then what will we do about the battle themes?

Bubbles

Well, I guess we need to find out what the other 2 battle themes are from Ruby, then see if anyone has arranged them.

Uraziel

I know one of them is the music when you battle the champion.