News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Pokemon Colosseum)

Started by Bubbles, August 25, 2012, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Transcribe! allows you to change the speed of audio without changing pitch. You can set loop points, compute tempo, receive guesses on what notes are being played, set markers for measures and beats, and use its virtual keyboard to arrange without having a piano nearby.
It looks like this:

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on September 04, 2012, 03:31:26 PMTranscribe! allows you to change the speed of audio without changing pitch. You can set loop points, compute tempo, receive guesses on what notes are being played, set markers for measures and beats, and use its virtual keyboard to arrange without having a piano nearby.
It looks like this:

Price?

spitllama

Weell if I can figure out how to share my Trial Reset program, then $0. I actually don't know what the real price is tbh.

Does anyone know how to share programs as files?
Submissions Page

Uraziel

spitllama

This is the trial

http://www.seventhstring.com/xscribe/download.html

And the link to the trial-reset was lost since it was on MegaUpload
Submissions Page

Uraziel

Oh, too bad... I will definitely take a look at that, some of these are so difficult because they are moving so quickly, the final battle theme isn't fast as much as it just has so many layers that it makes it hard to hear everything that's going on.

Uraziel

I feel so stupid xD after a week of wanting to kill myself over writing the rhythm for mt. battle, i realized that all i had to do is subdivide and it came easily... as mr. perters has told me and the rest of the yosa philharmonic at least 10 billion times

FireArrow

Slowed down the song with windows media player. Figured out the notes alright, but now the timing is getting me. Gonna try some other programs that you guys suggested, but I'll probably just end up switching to an easier song (I got the first 2 measures of phenac city.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Uraziel

Just subdivide the measures in your head, if its in 4/4, then instead of counting 1,2,3,4. count 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and, splitting the measures into eight notes, or even sixteenth notes.

FireArrow

Quote from: Uraziel on September 07, 2012, 05:32:12 AMJust subdivide the measures in your head, if its in 4/4, then instead of counting 1,2,3,4. count 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and, splitting the measures into eight notes, or even sixteenth notes.

I tried it, and failed (for some reason, I my brain can't comprehend the length of the notes.) Just gonna do phenac city so I can stop asking for help.

Uraziel

hahaha, the first part should be simple enough but the second part of that may be difficult for that one. I am just glad that the mt battle theme is used in multiple songs so that will save me some time.

FireArrow

I'm some % through the song (not gonna bother to figure it out) and I learned how horrible I am at arranging. I'll just post my 'finished' version (will have lots of missing voices and wrong notes), and maybe someone can turn it into a good arrangement.

Bubbles

Go ahead and post it. Ill take a look at it

Uraziel

i dont know why this piece is taking me so long, i have almost all of it done but still got a bit left to go for mt battle

Bubbles

Finished Nascour's Theme and Relic Forest in Danger. The second one was actually annoying after hearing it over and over :P Idk if it should be considered a song, but oh well