News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Spyro

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 20, 2012, 12:00:33 PMGood, Chat Party at 8 PM EST.
Today? I might be able to make it, not sure though.

Yugi

Bespinben

Would someone explain to me what a safety is?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

Quote from: Bespinben on September 20, 2012, 03:32:10 PMWould someone explain to me what a safety is?
When a player doesnt know who exactly they should vote for, they place a safety. This still counts as a regular vote, but its supposed to be because they sont know who else to vote for and they dont want to get a phantom. You cant safety someone who already has a vote, or at least youre not supposed to.

Sorry for posting but it really doesnt have to do with the game, just basic rules

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

man this is some party! why aren't you in here?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

Guys it's rush week so I'm going to miss the amazing chat party :( I will try to get back and catch whoever is left.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

tbh no one is there, just me and bubbles, looking at cat videos.  :'(

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 20, 2012, 05:48:14 AMSeeing as most everyone is safetying themselves, which means sunflora will probably die, I'd say we need a phase extention of another day to get a good idea of who to lynch.
Quote from: Kman96 on September 16, 2012, 03:25:13 PMthere are five possible people that could be sunflora:
  • Spyro
  • Spitllama
  • Shadowkirby
  • the_last_sheikah
  • K-NiGhT

Anyone on this list, DO NOT safety yourself. We don't know who sunflora is or was, so if someone dies when it appears as a KitB, then that's a bad loss for us.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

spitllama

:O Oh shizynuts I didn't see that. Uuuuum safety on the wolves. (I seriously don't know who's left who doesn't have a vote on them).

Everyone to chat! And be suspicious so I can find reason to vote for you! :D

socialfox
Submissions Page

Yugi