TWG XL: Uprising Madness Post Game

Started by spitllama, October 04, 2012, 08:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 06, 2012, 11:46:17 PMJust a reminder Foxy:

You were a human in your last game. -.-
...SocialFox is so good, he can get Wolf MVP while on the human team? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

Okay time to tell what my strategy was.

I claimed Hades, so the other two wolves would claim to me(and possibly the real Hades to counterclaim). I didn't want to claim Thannypoo or Pandora because the real ones wouldn't have claimed to me(and they didn't even with this plan). Then I figured I could blackmail FoN by knowing their identities. I knew Pit would claim(ilu Bubbles), so I shared all of my information with her. This was actually a good plan, but of course I was so naive that I thought people would be honest. That was my huge mistake.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 21, 2012, 02:40:12 AMOkay time to tell what my strategy was.

I claimed Hades, so the other two wolves would claim to me(and possibly the real Hades to counterclaim). I didn't want to claim Thannypoo or Pandora because the real ones wouldn't have claimed to me(and they didn't even with this plan). Then I figured I could blackmail FoN by knowing their identities. I knew Pit would claim(ilu Bubbles), so I shared all of my information with her. This was actually a good plan, but of course I was so naive that I thought people would be honest. That was my huge mistake.
...it might have been a better idea if you waited for someone else to claim, then counterclaim...
Or, then again, it might not have...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber