News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 11, 2012, 11:29:54 AMAnyways, I have no suspicions on Slow anymore. Although, I would love to hear BDS's "three suspicions" and why.
At this point, I don't even have that many. :P Of course, I could, if you really wanted me to, go through the entire list of players and name who I'm suspicious of, even in a slight way.

As vermilionvermin pointed out last night on chat, spitllama could have easily been targeted because he will be the next one wolfed; essentially, a "wasted" or "useless" target for the humans.

I have stated a possible reason why I wasn't targeted... also, because you're suspicious of me; that would draw attention away from the wolves for at least one more day, time that they would take advantage of to the fullest.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Awh my signature animation won't work anymore for some reason.

Anyway, sin't it night? Thought your suppose to try keep quiet and night so you become a less target for the wolfs, FSM has caught my eye of just continuing as normal..

I'd like to know BDS's suspicions as he has mentioned them a few times and really just making himself a bigger target for the wolves, would be better for him to say them and if he's wrong or right about them there's nothing the wolfs could do anymore.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2012, 11:40:59 AMI'd like to know BDS's suspicions as he has mentioned them a few times and really just making himself a bigger target for the wolves, would be better for him to say them and if he's wrong or right about them there's nothing the wolfs could do anymore.

Good point...

At this point, though, I think that I may quite possibly be too valuable to the wolves to strike off; even if I'm not a red human like I think, then I'm still the one in the searchlight of suspicion. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I'm just going to say this, if I was wolf and you weren't in my team, I'd kill you now. Reason being you might be suspicious of my team mates, I'd actually like you to go through all the names and say what you think about them.

From my point of view you seem like a player of vast knowledge, it would be interesting to see what you came up with.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2012, 11:45:42 AMI'm just going to say this, if I was wolf and you weren't in my team, I'd kill you now. Reason being you might be suspicious of my team mates, I'd actually like you to go through all the names and say what you think about them.

From my point of view you seem like a player of vast knowledge, it would be interesting to see what you came up with.
But the humans are also suspicious of me...

In the chat last night, I thought that, if gzgregory was a wolf, then FSM couldn't be (since he was the one who accused him of being a wolf in the first place), and visa-versa. Additionally, just because SlowPokemon voted for gzgregory, doesn't mean that they're both not wolves; as the wise vermilionvermin said (something to the effect of), he could've become like a 'lost cause' for the wolves. Also, that would throw most of the suspicion off of Slow...

As FSM said, many of the other players (mostly "Kman, Dude, Spyro, SocialFox...") haven't been active enough to tell.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

In Night, it's better to share your information rather than take it with you to grave.

BDS, I want that you post your suspicions(or what were your suspicions), or PM them to me if you're not comfortable. It doesn't matter are they wrong or not, I'd like that I have stuff from the active ones(language barrier) and I want to know, because it would be a good thing for the human team to know as much from players as possible.
Actually, everybody should do that.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 11, 2012, 12:04:48 PMIn Night, it's better to share your information rather than take it with you to grave.

BDS, I want that you post your suspicions(or what were your suspicions), or PM them to me if you're not comfortable. It doesn't matter are they wrong or not, I'd like that I have stuff from the active ones(language barrier) and I want to know, because it would be a good thing for the human team to know as much from players as possible.
Actually, everybody should do that.
1. vermilionvermin: Not a wolf...
2. FSM-Reapr: Not a wolf, unless gzgregory wasn't a wolf.
3. Kman96: Could be a wolf; need more information.
4. Dude: Not enough information.

5. BlackDragonSlayer: :P
6. Spyro: Not enough information.
7. SocialFox: Not enough information.
8. Bubbles7689: Human; almost entirely guaranteed.

9. blueflower999: Not certain; need more information.
10. Mashi: Could be a wolf; need more information.
11. spitllama: Either a human, or the green wolf. :P Leaning more toward human...
12. The Boy Who Cried Wolf: Taking a guess and saying human... need more information to be certain.

13. gzgregory: Either wolf or ill-fated human... possible leaning toward wolf.
14. SlowPokemon: Possibly wolf; as mentioned, his vote for gzgregory could have just been to throw suspicion off of himself.

Yikes... too many of these are "not enough information"...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I think it's safe to say that Greg was a wolf. He lied twice and one of his lies was his defense. How can you think Greg wasn't a wolf, just wondering?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 11, 2012, 12:23:49 PMI think it's safe to say that Greg was a wolf. He lied twice and one of his lies was his defense. How can you think Greg wasn't a wolf, just wondering?
He could have had other intentions, that he wanted to cover up. I'm just looking at all possibilities before selected the most logical.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Leaning towards Wolf for Greg. Mostly because, rather than explain his defense, he simply said "stupid stupid stupid" and gave up. That didn't sound like "how stupid to say something like that," that sounded like "I was such a stupid wolf"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: Bird on October 10, 2012, 09:23:22 PMWith the exception of blueflower999 being Wartortle,
??? Am I missing something?

But besides that, I'm fairly certain that Gz was a wolf. BDS... I'm not too sure about you either. The fact that Gz didn't target you like he was told is a little fishy. Of course, that could have just been due to him not being the most active person, so who knows? Unless someone objects, I'm going to make my target BDS soon just because he's my top suspicion right about now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I suggest we lynch Spit and he'll target BDS. Because I found it suspicious Greg the wuff decided to target Spit. Maybe he tried to protect his Master Wolf buddy. I doubt he randomly targeted someone.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 11, 2012, 01:13:29 PM??? Am I missing something?

But besides that, I'm fairly certain that Gz was a wolf. BDS... I'm not too sure about you either. The fact that Gz didn't target you like he was told is a little fishy. Of course, that could have just been due to him not being the most active person, so who knows? Unless someone objects, I'm going to make my target BDS soon just because he's my top suspicion right about now.
...there are two red humans. They can easily act as disguises for the wolves (the humans, unwilling, though :P), to help remain undetected. See what I'm trying to say?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

WOLVES WOLF ME PLEASE I CANNOT BE IN GAME ANYMORE.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on October 11, 2012, 02:37:16 PMWOLVES WOLF ME PLEASE I CANNOT BE IN GAME ANYMORE.
...he's certainly not a wolf...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber