News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG POSTGAME

Started by Bird, January 02, 2013, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Bird

hakan mvp

also best at picking switches
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

Bird

Player analyses updated.

"But Bird," you say, "why is my analysis so short and horrible and vague?"

Well Virginia, there are a couple of reasons for that. First, this was a huge game. It's difficult to give everyone a sound analysis when the game has 17 players. Second, this was a manhunt, where pretty much none of the actions matter except for those made against the wolf. And nobody really made any actions against the wolf until the very end anyway. Finally, this is the third game I've hosted in a row. Give me a break! Feel free to whine or contest anything I said or didn't say though.

Waddle Bro

Mashi

But Bird, why is my analysis so short and horrible and vague?

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Yay the manti rule applies to me now.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

Quote from: Bird on January 02, 2013, 07:02:33 PMKman96 – You made a few jokes and people leapt all over you. Then they stopped leaping all over you. Then they started leaping all over you again.

I didn't follow this game (sorry guys), but I this is so typical of you Kman xD We need to work on that.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

MaestroUGC

Man, had I known that Social was going to be wolfed Night 1, I might've signed up for this.

Good Game.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on January 02, 2013, 07:02:33 PMBlackDragonSlayer – The same thing happened this game that always happens to you. When will people learn?????
I just tried to stay alive long enough to get my suspicions out (especially because there was only one wolf in the game)... Though I never thought that blueflower could be the wolf...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on January 03, 2013, 05:54:54 PMI didn't follow this game (sorry guys), but I this is so typical of you Kman xD We need to work on that.
It is, isn't it? I don't understand...but I must say, I did switch my MO close to the end of the day phase a little too suspiciously, and also contradict myself.

On the brightside, I never saw blueflower coming, so I would have never guessed he was the wolf (then again, I kinda stopped paying attention after I died.). Gj, blueflower, and Gj, Mashi!

...didn't someone join the forum for TWG stating that they weren't afraid to lynch Mashi??? So why was Mashi not lynched? O.o
Party Hard!
[close]