NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon

Triple post because I ordered Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. I hope it's a decent game. I don't think I'd feel right playing Ace Attorney 5 without playing everything else in the series (that was localized).

SlowPokemon

Yugi

Spoiler
Payne
[close]

has best breakdown

SlowPokemon

Yes

Also in case you all didn't know, the demo for Dual Destinies is out. It's really good.

Yugi

Godot is the most sexist character in all of fiction.

SlowPokemon

Godot is just cool. As GaryOak put it, it's kind of sad because no one will ever be cooler.

Yugi

I actually think that he's the least interesting of the prosecutors when he's in the courtroom, I won't elaborate why because he's in the ranking contest, but I just want to point that out there.

SlowPokemon

Finally getting around to playing past the first case in Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. I'm almost done with the third episode, and I'm not quite sure so far why this game gets so much hate. I think it's really good, and it looks like it has an overall story arc unlike most of the main series games. The court is a cooler setting than the field, but you have the cross-examinations and rebuttals worked into the investigations to mix things up here. Shi-Long Lang is a really interesting guy, and you have awesome cameos from the likes of
Spoiler
Franziska von Karma, Maggey Byrde, Oldbag, Ema Skye, and Meekins
[close]
not to mention all of the references to past games. It's a nice return to classic Ace Attorney characters after Apollo Justice did a total recreation of the cast. Even if the last two cases are disappointing, this is already much more humorous than Apollo Justice and I like the game enough to buy a sequel. Why was the second one never localized? Such a bummer.

SlowPokemon

Can we talk about how high quality the iOS port of the games are? I'm replaying it on my phone since they were on sale last week ($5 for the first three games, heck yeah). This is a screenshot of Damon Gant's first appearance:
Big Image
[close]

Seriously, look at the detail in the drawing there. And all of the characters look like that.

SlowPokemon

"Rise from the Ashes" is too damn long. @_@ Idk how I ever did this all in one day. My brain must have been mush by the end of it.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 10, 2013, 07:23:16 AMCan we talk about how high quality the iOS port of the games are? I'm replaying it on my phone since they were on sale last week ($5 for the first three games, heck yeah). This is a screenshot of Damon Gant's first appearance:
Big Image
[close]

Seriously, look at the detail in the drawing there. And all of the characters look like that.
link broken

SlowPokemon