News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 06, 2015, 12:14:13 PMBlue's your guy. He can hook you up I'm sure.
You know it  ;)

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 06, 2015, 12:10:56 PMWhat's the best way to play Investigations 2?
Ohoho, you're in for one wild ride. I'll PM you a link to an already patched version of the ROM (thanks, Echo!) and the emulator that you want.

Just make sure you download the version of the emulator that I tell you, or else it's impossible to play the third case and anything past that. Trust me, I spent hours and couldn't find a way around it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Thank you so much!  :D

blueflower999

This is all under the condition that you message me after finishing a case so I can fanboy.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Dai Gyakuten Saiban will feature a version of the "mob trial" feature from Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. With this mechanic, up to three witnesses can take the stand at once. Also confirmed Japanese release for July 9.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Lots of fotage from The Great Ace Attorney:
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/heres-over-an-hour-of-footage-for-the-great-ace-attorney
Winston Payne lookalike confirmed

And the art direction/character design reminds me a lot more of PLVSAA than the other AA games. MIght be just the 3D models.....

SlowPokemon

Payne's ancestor was confirmed at the game's reveal tho

Also I'm not watching any footage before I play it

blueflower999

Has this game been confirmed for an American release?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 26, 2015, 06:21:41 PMLots of fotage from The Great Ace Attorney:
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/heres-over-an-hour-of-footage-for-the-great-ace-attorney
Winston Payne lookalike confirmed

And the art direction/character design reminds me a lot more of PLVSAA than the other AA games. MIght be just the 3D models.....

Oh also yeah I got that impression about the PLVAA-esque design. The fact that the same composer is being used might indicate that the same team who worked on that game is making this one too? Either way that game had really nice model work (I like both of the current 3DS Ace Attorney games in terms of art direction, but Phoenix looked a little more like himself in PLVAA if that makes sense).

Kman96

Yo, I beat the trilogy on Monday, and boy, what a ride it was! I can't express how much I enjoyed every minute of this game (except for maybe The Stolen Turnabout and Turnabout Bigtop...those were a tad bland), and I can't wait to get to the rest of the series. However, Finals are next week, so I'm going to be putting AA on the backburner until I get a hold on things.
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

Whaaaaat? You didn't like 3-2?

SlowPokemon

To be fair, he played the second half of The Stolen Turnabout a few months after the first half. But yeah Kman that's actually one of the better episodes imo

SlowPokemon

I'm finally getting around to GK2. I'm halfway through the first episode, and even though I've played the majority of the first two episodes before, I still have some stray thoughts I'll post here.

Episode 1
I think it's really funny how Edgeworth doesn't notice the conspicuous De Killer logo on both sides of De Killer's suit coat, lmao. It's sort of even funnier that De Killer wears it on his ice cream man uniform.
[close]

blueflower999

Powers of logic and deduction indeed

Although seeing as though he almost an an aneurysm to it in 2-4 I'm kinda happy I didn't need to see that again
Bulbear! Blueflower999