Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

I bought it a few months ago and just started playing it
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Oh by the way, the reason I recommend letting the text run at default speed is because things the text does make the humor a lot funnier, and its missed out on if you skip through the boxes.

Also, it's definitely a good idea to let yourself get through all five episodes of the first game before making a judgment on it, since that final fifth episode is the highlight of the game. Don't stop playing!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Yasss buy it they are all beautiful and amazing.
The story is good and the characters are wonderful. Especially Edgeworth. He is the best ever and nobody can tell me any different.
Also, remember to press every statement if you enjoy seeing Phoenix getting roasted by Edgeworth and the judge.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

I recommend pressing every statement anyway--opens up lots of funny extra dialogue and characterizations.

Altissimo

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on May 14, 2016, 09:50:35 AMAA Trilogy is on sale for a short time. Being on the fence I'm considering buying it and playing this series for the first time as I heard good things about it. Anyone want to give their thoughts on why I should make the purchase? Do they have engaging stories? Do they have a good length in terms of content? I want to make sure the $18 is worth it...

if ur gonna dislike it, because you and i disagree on p much every video game opinion, then dont buy it hahaha

but no everyone in the world should

TheDreamingHawk

Decided to pick it up and I really do enjoy it, 100%'d the first game already, now onto the second. I think I know what'll be played on the long car trip this weekend~

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

SlowPokemon

Hell yeah have a good time! Second game is the series dark horse but it's my personal favorite (it's got the best introductory case and possibly the best finale of them all, and it's the only one to address some of the contradictions in the moral aspects of being a defense attorney).

Hero of Trains

The last case in that one is the best ever in all the Phoenix Wright games, period. It has everyone important, and is awesome and amazing. I won't say any more because I risk spoiling it, but the best prosecutor ever is in it, and they are the best. Ever.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

TheDreamingHawk

Mmhm~ So far my favorite character is the Judge simply because he seems so silly. I'm actually hoping there'll be a case where you have to defend him (or can accuse him of a crime and get him guilty :P). Should be fun to play on the ride tomorrow~

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Altissimo

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on June 03, 2016, 02:01:30 PMMmhm~ So far my favorite character is the Judge simply because he seems so silly. I'm actually hoping there'll be a case where you have to defend him (or can accuse him of a crime and get him guilty :P). Should be fun to play on the ride tomorrow~

Depends on how many of the games you play. In the spin-off game Investigations, the Judge does play a large role in one case.

SlowPokemon

I mean everyone in this game is hella silly, half of the fun is laughing at the ridiculous dialogue

mastersuperfan

AA6 hype

Soundtrack is amazing:

Spoiler

(Sounds a lot like DD CE theme; can't decide which one I like better.)

(Not even close to my favorite Pursuit but still decent.)

HYYYYYYYYYYYPE

(Still prefer 2001/2002 tho)
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Altissimo

Attention!!!!!!! Episode 13 of the AA anime is very important!!!!! It doesn't matter if you played the game and aren't watching the anime because episode 13 is a whole episode of stuff that never happened in the game but is extremely perfectly done regardless!!!!!!! It is on Kissanime please go watch it! I wouldn't be posting if it weren't super important. I laughed and cried and had a ridiculous happy fit. Ok I didn't actually cry but i felt like it. Point is you ALL NEED TO WATCH IT please

Maelstrom

But.....but.....the anime sucks......

SlowPokemon

^have you given it a chance? Somewhere around the end of the second case and the beginning of the samurai one, it gets really really good all of a sudden. Don't knock it.