Sunny's Arrangements ~ New "rain" Arrangements - 8/20

Started by sunnydelight18, April 08, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunnydelight18

Thanks!

Songwriter is a twat and thinks the timing also has to be the staff name. And if I delete it, it also deletes the timing.  :P

DonValentino

sunnydelight18

Thank you! (:

Updated Folklore "The End of Memories".

sunnydelight18

blueflower999

You're just pumping out Animal Crossing arrangements, aren't you? XD

Great job, just remember that quality > quantity and to make sure that all your sheets meet the requirements before making a ton of them.

I actually didn't look at the sheets, that's not within my abilities to critique them. Just a reminder.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

sunnydelight18

One of the main reasons I started arranging was so that I could play more AC songs. xD

No worries. I'm sure you get lots of people posting half-assed arrangements. I follow the sheet guidelines, and make sure my sheets are as accurate as I think I can get them before posting. :)

FireArrow

Naw, your arrangements are great sunny!

The only one you said you need help on is 11:00 am, but I'm scared of jazz.  :-\
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

sunnydelight18

Aw, thank you! I do feel like I'm improving at least a little.

It's actually not too bad. I think I've got all of it, it's just the ending that needs to be fixedcompletely redone. I feel like a couple chords are a bit off as well, but I haven't even tried it on my piano yet. When I do I should be able to fix that easily.

FireArrow

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on June 25, 2013, 09:57:17 AMAw, thank you! I do feel like I'm improving at least a little a lot.

ftfy

Can't wait to see more arrangements/updates!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

sunnydelight18

Well, until school starts back up, I expect to keep adding arrangements at this pace.

Added Kingdom Hearts: 368/2 "Xion's Theme".

sunnydelight18

Added Animal Crossing: City Folk/New Leaf arrangement "Stale Cupcakes(Live)"

Taser9090

What happened to your New Leaf arrangements? The URLs seem to be broken.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

sunnydelight18

For the love of all that is holy...

They were working. Fixed them now, hopefully.

sunnydelight18

Added unfinished arrangement The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess "Dangoro".

TheZeldaPianist275

ahhh more zelda songs

Sunny will you be my gf

I'll help you out with this one.  I don't have Finale, so I'm not in a position to make changes for you, but here are some things that should help:

First off, I would put that series of eigth notes as an upbeat, rather than starting the first measure with them.

Bar 3-4: Beef up the chords a little more.  I hear suspension, so that means in the right hand, change that half note dot to to a quarter E-A-D.  At least I think that's suspension.  After that, an eigth note F#-B-E, another eigth note Eb-Ab-Db, and then your triplet, which is E-A-D (all natural) , G#-C#-F#, and A-D-G.  The fermata'd chord it ends on is Bb-Eb-Ab (or A#-D#-G#, not sure which).  Now the left hand.  Crap, I need screenshots for this.

Spoiler
[close]

Yeah, that should help a little.  Let me know if you need me to be clearer.

Bar 5-6: Those C octaves should be Eb-Ab-Db.

Bar 13-14: That should be this.  In the right hand.
Spoiler
[close]

I'm exhausted, and that's all I have energy for right now, but a couple things.  One: Spit already claimed a song very similar to this.  Yours is technically different, so it'll be nice to compare them when he's done.

Also: vgmusic.com is a great place to check for MIDIs before arranging, and they happen to have one for this song.  I would recommend checking with that for accuracy, they're quite good.

Good luck! Finish it if you can!