News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Sunny's Arrangements ~ New "rain" Arrangements - 8/20

Started by sunnydelight18, April 08, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokeruza

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on February 21, 2014, 01:07:58 PMI actually cleared out my dropbox so all the links are broken. I've been meaning to get them back up again, I just haven't had the time. I'll try to do it for you this weekend!  ;D

And thank you! I'm glad you like them.
They're all completely awesome ! I needed them because theres a Videogame Piano Performance Contest in my music school on March and the 5th year students like me have to play pieces from 5 diferente games , so I just chose  Endless Ocean as one , and now I joined the contest I cant change the pieces I have to play xD . If not , I will get some time to arrange them myself  ::)

sunnydelight18

I've reuploaded the Endless Ocean arrangements along with a few others.

Jompa

That's really great!
Though you have the wrong key signature (it's in A-minor) and some wrong note beaming throughout.
Birdo for Smash

sunnydelight18

Thank you!

I'll fix the key signature and update the link. As for the note beaming I've never been good at that so I'm not sure that I can fix it but I'll look into it.  ;D

sunnydelight18