Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Ep1 is known to just be an abomination.

2 was plain a mediocre film, however 3 was at least half decent.  It's kinda on par with return of the jedi in some ways.

But the original trilogy are a staple sci fi saga.  Even if you don't appreciate them for the classics they are, you should at least acknowledge their contribution to the genre as a whole.

me irl
[close]

Yugi

I actually think some unpopular pokemon look pretty cool, namely Chandelure, Vanniluxe, and

Spoiler
Chespin's Final Form.
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 03, 2013, 09:28:07 PMEp1 is known to just be an abomination.

2 was plain a mediocre film, however 3 was at least half decent.  It's kinda on par with return of the jedi in some ways.

But the original trilogy are a staple sci fi saga.  Even if you don't appreciate them for the classics they are, you should at least acknowledge their contribution to the genre as a whole.
Revenge of the Sith is probably my favorite episode :/
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 03, 2013, 09:28:07 PMEp1 is known to just be an abomination.

I was referring to the prequel trilogy. And yes, I like all of them. Kill me.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 04, 2013, 03:46:40 AMI was referring to the prequel trilogy. And yes, I like all of them. Kill me.  :P
Yeah, this is the first time I've heard of people who don't like star wars :P  I thought it was just people who liked it and people who hadn't seen it.  :-\
unmotivated

Yugi

• Pride Lands was my favorite world in KH2
  • I didn't like One Winged Angel as a song, although I must admit that the Advent Children version was amazing.
  • I don't like Charizard
  • Davies >>>>> Moffat as a Writer
  • I prefer white chocolate to milk chocolate

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on October 06, 2013, 11:22:57 PM
  • Pride Lands was my favorite world in KH2
I do agree that the Pride Lands was pretty cool.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

sunnydelight18

Quote from: Yugi on October 06, 2013, 11:22:57 PM
  • Davies >>>>> Moffat as a Writer

Finally someone who agrees with me.[/list]

FierceDeity

Quote from: Yugi on October 06, 2013, 11:22:57 PMPride Lands was my favorite world in KH2

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 06, 2013, 11:57:51 PMI do agree that the Pride Lands was pretty cool.

Yeah wait this is an unpopular opinion? Pride lands was amazing.

Roz~

Pride Lands was a lot of fun.
And I agree that white chocolate >>>>>>> milk chocolate.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

I don't really like chocolate all together.  Well, except for dark chocolate. It's pretty good.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

White chocolate almost makes me feel nauseated.  Especially that fake Hershey's cookies n' creme stuff.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I used to only like dark chocolate, but milk chocolate tastes really good to me lately as well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sir Dino

I like white chocolate. Dark chocolate is also good.
and

twitter > facebook.