Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2016, 04:02:30 PMSeadude
I love it.

EDIT: That's our team name ;)

Nebbles

It's a sailor, but more radical.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

ahoy there matey, ye look like the seafarin swabbie that I'd be fit ta sail with.  For sure, a nautical boyo like yeself is surely a seadude, yessir!
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 16, 2016, 03:53:24 PMI'm also super edgy and don't like anything that's starting to become too mainstream

thats why you do what I do and only watch hipster anime
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Oronoco

It can also work out really well to be a closet anime fan like me!

Wait woops. Dear, dear.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dude

mikey

gg he came out of the closet

and on behalf of the NSM community, we (tobbeh included) fully support your life.  We may not understand your coming out, but we acknowledge this as a part of who you are.  Some of us (myself included) may not agree with your particular decisions, but we won't treat you any differently because of it.  Good job on coming out, we're proud of you.
unmotivated

Oronoco

I think I was more chilling in the closet with the door open and nobody happened to walk by to see me.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Bubbles

Nitro Indigo

I liked Sonic Underground when I was little...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Watch it again, it's a really crappy show lol
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I barely remember it anyway, besides the basic plot and what the characters looked like. Turns out people hate most of the stuff that was on Pop forever ago that little me liked... oh well.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

Anyone else remember that donkey kong tv show with the crystal coconuts? I remember it being pretty cool and having to wake up really early to watch it, but I bet it is complete garbage lol.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nitro Indigo

I think JonTron did a video on it. The animation looks like a low-budget 6th gen game.

Did anyone else watch Viva Pinata? I used to love it, but it was barely on. I can't listen to the theme song without cringing, though.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 17, 2016, 10:58:03 AMI think JonTron did a video on it. The animation looks like a low-budget 6th gen game.
Actually, it was Projared.