News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Every single picture of an acai bowl I see looks disgusting, like somebody just threw some random fruit n junk together because it looked healthy, not because any of the stuff in aforementioned bowl actually taste good together.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

that's actually p funny bc me and my sister have recently gotten obsessed with them and ive prob have about 4 acai bowls in the past week loll

try one!! it's like a smoothie but better

el03

- Movies bore me
- Lots of people find golf boring, but it's actually my favorite sport
- I really don't like cats
- I like classic rock (only unpopular b/c my age)
- I like broccoli
Percussionist all of my life... also love to golf and play video games

Sebastian

Quote from: el03 on June 12, 2018, 06:51:26 AM- Movies bore me
- Lots of people find golf boring, but it's actually my favorite sport
- I like broccoli
This is literally me. Video games over Movies/TV for me unless its a phenomenal show/movie or something. I love golf and broccoli.

SlowPokemon

People don't have the attention span for movies anymore 😂 / old man rant
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I think my problem with watching movies is that I'm watching it with other people and that irritates me for some reason.

I'd probably be more likely to sit through one by myself than with other people.

Altissimo

I'm literally the opposite for some reason

LeviR.star

Watching a movie with family at home:

- Dad's constantly during the volume up and down, and threatens to turn it off if I try adjusting it myself; is sleeping the other half the time
- Mom isn't even paying attention because she's on her iPad, but gets mad whenever I pause it
- my 12-year-old brother is ruining the movie for us by saying whatever's on his mind; fighting with my sister
- my 7-year-old sister won't stop asking questions about the movie; fighting with my brother

Friends are alright to watch a movie with; it's my family that I can't stand watching with.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Levi I'm so sorry... your family is like the stereotypical bad home movie watching experience. :<
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 11, 2018, 06:21:22 PMEvery single picture of an acai bowl I see looks disgusting, like somebody just threw some random fruit n junk together because it looked healthy, not because any of the stuff in aforementioned bowl actually taste good together.
I love the acai bowl from costco...

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Maelstrom

Never had one of those before, but I've always thought they looked kinda cool.

LeviR.star

Great, now you've got me hungry -- I'd take one of those right about now.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zeila

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 17, 2020, 09:04:54 PMI love the acai bowl from costco...

I've only had one from Ubatuba and they're pretty good if you're able to customize the toppings. I would never get one from Costco because I dislike blueberries