News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

AwesomeYears

Some people may think that the MIDI sounds better than the actual song, or it sounds goofy enough for a troll like vid.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Magenta

MIDI has always been my 3rd favorite sound type. Right next to tibettan throat music and the hum of a nuclear reactor.
hoop doop, its the groop troop

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Magenta on January 21, 2016, 04:32:30 PMMIDI has always been my 3rd favorite sound type. Right next to tibettan throat music and the hum of a nuclear reactor.
#randomness
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Magenta on January 21, 2016, 04:32:30 PMMIDI has always been my 3rd favorite sound type. Right next to tibettan throat music and the hum of a nuclear reactor.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nana1Popo2

Any thoughts on Corrin/Bayonetta?

I personally really like Bayonetta. She can deal out a lot of damage through her constant fire of guns. A pretty fun character to play!
Corrin, though, is a bit more different to play, even though he is your standard Fire Emblem character.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on February 08, 2016, 01:29:11 PMAny thoughts on Corrin/Bayonetta?
As much as I love Bayonetta as a character, I don't really "click" with her fighting style in Smash. She seems to be one of those characters that can be a huge powerhouse, but only if played effectively. I guess I'm just not that great at comboing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Corrin really surprised me though; their style was really easy to pick-up-and play, and I ended up really enjoying playing as them. Also, that lunging side-b is the single most satisfying move to effectively pull off in the entirety of Smash Bros. There's just something awesome about pinning your opponents to the ground, and then drop-kicking them before they even get up. Corrin for best waifu 2016

Bayonetta's Clock Tower stage is also really fun as well! Plus, dat music tho.