Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

K-NiGhT

I actually haven't looked at that leaked roster yet.

Also, Game&Watch was announced with Pacman i believe :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

Yep, game&watch was already announced. The leaks showed Dark Pit, Duck Hunt Dog, Shulk, and Dr. Mario. I might be missing one.

edit: and Ganondorf. And Maybe a Starfox character. I don't know why Wario wasn't announced yet, but it took a while for Meta Knight and Captain Falcon

Dudeman

Technically, Game&Watch hasn't been officially announced yet; he was teased in the Pacman trailer, but he doesn't have a spot on the site yet.

EDIT: Just checked the leak; the picture has 48 characters with room for 5 more. 53 characters...dang, that's a lot. I just don't see that being real.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

well, Dragon Ball Z games are known for large roster, the largest being over 120 characters. 53 honestly doesn't seem that far fetched, when you think about it.

edit: just realized that DBZ games have nothing to do with smash, but i was just trying to use it as a comparison.

Yugi

DonValentino

Shulk was expected, so no surprise here. Now this is!

http://club2.nintendo.com/smash-promo/

And the New 3DSs, of course.

Maelstrom

Not to mention Xenoblade coming to 3DS

new 3DS exclusive

Echo

Yeah, the character reveal was spoiled a long time ago, so I'm happy to see Shulk, but it's not like it's surprising news anymore. Funny trailer though, and I still can't wait to play as him!

Dudeman

Well, that's it. Leak confirmed. Shulk actually doesn't play as similar to Marth as people were worried about, so that's good. The Monado system is really unique for Smash, also. The leak may have spoiled some of the magic, but I think Sakurai and the team still have a few surprises up their sleeves.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on August 29, 2014, 09:08:26 AMWell, that's it. Leak confirmed. Shulk actually doesn't play as similar to Marth as people were worried about, so that's good. The Monado system is really unique for Smash, also. The leak may have spoiled some of the magic, but I think Sakurai and the team still have a few surprises up their sleeves.
OH DUDE I JUST SAW WHAT YOU HAVE HIDDEN IN YOUR SIG
IT SAYS TAHU
THAT'S EPIC
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2014, 10:06:46 AMOH DUDE I JUST SAW WHAT YOU HAVE HIDDEN IN YOUR SIG
IT SAYS TAHU
THAT'S EPIC
I'd take credit for it, but plagiarism is wrong, kids. Go check out the Faber Files.
Um...need to stay on topic...Bionicle for Smash!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Nebbles

why would you blame chugga for this wonderful, wonderful event
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Still holding out hope for Paper Mario.

Probably not.

Paper Mario for Sumper Smach Bross Fif: Escalated Dispute!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.