News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Nebbles

True. These are very big games coming out, and pitting them against each other... I dunno.

Also, Smash Wii U has no release date, right? So how would we have a North American one?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Just wanted to post these in case anyone was curious.
Veteran Final Smash changes
Luigi: Uses the Poltergust 3000 to suck up opponents in random directions, then shoot them out.
Peach: Same Final Smash, but now only spawns three giant peaches behind her. It still puts enemies to sleep.
DK: Same Final Smash, but now the energy goes out in a circle instead of two rotating bars.
Zero Suit Samus: Jumps into Samus' Gunship and fires lasers at opponents from the foreground. Basically replaces Snake's Final Smash.
Pit: Uses the Three Sacred Treasures, which first fires an assortment of smaller and larger energy arrows before firing lasers down from the heavens.
Kirby: Uses the Ultra Sword. Anyone caught in its initial swing will be sliced into oblivion.
Dedede: First sucks opponents towards him, then swings his jet-powered hammer into them three times before throwing an enormous bomb at them and blowing them sky high.
Pikachu: Same Final Smash, but now there is a small pink/purple spark that flies ahead of you, showing which way you're aiming.
Charizard: Mega Evolves into Mega Charizard X. Similar to the Yoshi Dragon, using special attack will use Fire Blast (shoots a fire ball that explodes on contact, complete with *-shaped fire), and using standard attack will spin you into opponents (aimable in 8 directions).
Lucario: Mega Evolves into Mega Lucario. Aura power is maxed out.
R.O.B.: Fires an enormous continuous laser straight ahead of him, which splits into four smaller lasers at a certain distance.
Ness: Same Final Smash, but now PK Starstorm fires in a constant downward stream. It can be aimed like Lucario's old Final Smash.
Dr. Mario (technically a veteran): Mario Finale, but with Megavitamins.
[close]
Newcomer Final Smashes
Rosalina: Creates a power star above her that shoots out small star-shaped projectiles in all directions.
Bowser Jr.: Transforms into Shadow Mario and uses the Paintbrush to paint an X over the screen. Characters that touch the X will take damage and knockback.
Palutena: Uses Black Hole to trap opponents, then uses Mega Laser to finish them off.
Robin: Calls in Chrom to unleash a dual attack in the air, before launching the opponent downwards. Compare to Ike's Final Smash.
Little Mac: Transforms into Giga Mac, greatly increasing strength, speed, and size.
Greninja: Flips a mat in front of him. If an opponent is caught, they will be launched into the air and slashed repeatedly by Greninja, before being launched downward. Compare to Ike's Final Smash.
Duck Hunt: Calls a flock of ducks in front of him. If an opponent is hit, they will be launched into a scene of the Wild Gunman enemies firing at the Hogan's Alley enemies, with the opponent caught in the crossfire. They will then be launched. Compare to Capt. Falcon's Final Smash.
Villager: Calls in Tom, Timmy, and Tommy Nook to build a house around the opponent. Upon completion, the house will explode, sending its occupant flying.
Wii Fit Trainer: Shoots a volley of Wii Fit Trainer holograms out in front of her/him.
Dark Pit: Uses his staff to fire a laser out straight in front of him. Anyone caught in it will be launched. Compare to the Light Arrows.
Lucina: Critical Hit. Marth's Final Smash.
Shulk: Calls in Riki and Dunban to unleash a team attack on an opponent. The opponent will then be launched.
Pacman: Eats two power pellets to turn into a giant 2D version of himself that controls like the original Pacman game. Any characters that are eaten will turn into a pair of eyes and be launched.
Mega Man: Uses the Black Hole weapon from MM9. Anyone caught in the hole will be sucked into a digital world where Mega Man, X, MegaMan.EXE, Mega Man Volnutt, and Star Force Mega Man will fire lasers at the opponent simultaneously. The opponent will then be launched.
Mii Fighter: Punches the opponent into the air and unleashes a volley of punches and kicks before launching the opponent downward. Compare to Ike's Final Smash.
Mii Swordsman: Fires a volley of crescent-shaped waves in front of it from its sword.
Mii Gunner: Fires three continuous lasers out in front of it. It can be angled slightly.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on September 13, 2014, 06:34:48 PM
Spoiler
Greninja: Flips a mat in front of him. If an opponent is caught, they will be launched into the air and slashed repeatedly by Greninja, before being launched downward. Compare to Ike's Final Smash.
[close]
Spoiler
So basically Mat Block + Night Slash?
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 13, 2014, 08:43:11 PM
Spoiler
So basically Mat Block + Night Slash?
[close]
Spoiler
That's the weird part. The activation is definitely Mat Block, but the official name of the move (via Famitsu) is "Mysterious Ninja," and not Night Slash. Not sure if original or slip-up...
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wrydryn

And Dude is the winrar of the code! Be sure to let us know what you think about the demo!

Dude

Jamaha

Last year they released Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3D World and Mario Party Island Tour on the same day, November 22th.

SlowPokemon

yo

In *very worried* because I got that impression after spending 40 minutes with the demo
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Funny, it's exactly the opposite for me.  :P I found it much better than what I saw in the livestream. The 60 fps really helps.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Kman96

wtf maelstrom you didn't even read the article slow posted a link to. It has nothing to do with the fps.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

The article is about people's circle pads breaking off their 3ds because of Smash.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated