Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

KefkaticFanatic

It's not Ice Climbers that I'm personally annoyed at, (if you read my comment you would understand that, but I know that's hard for you) it's the concept that they are skimping on the content of both games because they have to fit to the limitations of an outdated portable.  Nintendo is just being their same old sloppy self :|

me irl
[close]

DonValentino

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 17, 2014, 01:35:49 AMIt's not Ice Climbers that I'm personally annoyed at, (if you read my comment you would understand that, but I know that's hard for you) it's the concept that they are skimping on the content of both games because they have to fit to the limitations of an outdated portable.  Nintendo is just being their same old sloppy self :|

I always knew the 3DS version was going to hold down the Wii U version because of the hardware limitations, so no surprise here. If  you want a Smash game in conditions, don't make it portable, period.

SlowPokemon

The fact that you think Nintendo is sloppy shows that I'm not dealing with a rational person here tho
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 17, 2014, 05:32:27 AMThe fact that you think Nintendo is sloppy shows that I'm not dealing with a rational person here tho
^

Dude

Kefka: omg why no ice climber so dumb

Everyone else: 3ds duh

Kefka: *Whining about Nintendo being sloppy*

Slow: omfg how dare you complain about Nintendo, the creator of orgasm making games??????????? I jizz like every day to them!!!!

Mael: what he said!

SlowPokemon

I jizz every single day to nintendo games

Spoiler
although something you told me about wario doesn't give you room to make fun of me
[close]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: Dude link=topic=5711.msg255216#msg255216Kefka: *Whining about Nintendo being sloppy*

Slow: omfg how dare you complain about Nintendo, the creator of orgasm making games??????????? I jizz like every day to them!!!!

Mael: what he said!
kefka conversations in a nutshell
unmotivated

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 17, 2014, 01:35:49 AMIt's not Ice Climbers that I'm personally annoyed at, (if you read my comment you would understand that, but I know that's hard for you) it's the concept that they are skimping on the content of both games because they have to fit to the limitations of an outdated portable.  Nintendo is just being their same old sloppy self :|
I'm sure Sakurai was too far down the track to redesign everything for a new console... Besides, imagine how testy people would've been if he said they were going to delay it a further 6 months for a new console. I wouldn't mind, but a lot of people would be rather unhappy.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

Somebody has to balance out the ilu sakurai ilu nintendo circlejerk ;)

Quote from: fingerz on September 17, 2014, 03:11:23 PMI'm sure Sakurai was too far down the track to redesign everything for a new console... Besides, imagine how testy people would've been if he said they were going to delay it a further 6 months for a new console. I wouldn't mind, but a lot of people would be rather unhappy.

Heh, how many times have other big Nintendo titles had huge delays... :P

But seriously I don't get why they insisted on identical versions for both platforms.  That might be slightly viable for the Vita or something but cmaaan

In other news I face the difficult decision of Amazon release date delivery (which is subject to atrocious university mail processing) vs retail preorder and having to take a 30min bus to pick it up

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

The 30 minute bus ride sounds like it'd work better in the long run. And hey, on the bus ride back, you can play Smash!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, I'll just have to predict how lazy I'm going to be, and whether I want to give my money to Best Buy or Gamestop ~.~

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Well, I hope getting the game is an easy process for you, then. I pre-ordered my copy ages ago, so just waiting for release date is the hard part.

Wrydryn

So who's going to unlock all the characters here first?

Nebbles

I hope I can... I wanna unlock everyone, and then get all of the trophies I can, especially because I heard there's a Lon'qu trophy and he is my husband so I need a trophy of him (and the other fire emblem ones, of course).

fingerz

Yup, I will be. I'm planning to test out every character one after the other and become adept at using all of their moves. I've never been one to grab or dodge because the controls for the Wii were so shitty. Thankfully the 3DS one looks like it'll be easier to use. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn