News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 04, 2014, 02:43:35 PMyeah if you manage to get her final smash and throw the opponent into the star it's pretty much over.

Oh I've only gotten her final smash once. If you use her and actually fight other people she's phenomenal.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I got a little lost using her lol. Using Luma alongside her was too much for me for some reason.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

I'd recommend to keep trying because I don't know if you'll ever use anyone else once you figure it out xD

SuperFireKirby

ugh, they made Cpt. Falcon's hit box for his knee smaller. I KNEED THE KNEE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2014, 03:35:55 PMI'd recommend to keep trying because I don't know if you'll ever use anyone else once you figure it out xD
idk, Lucario really does wonders for me. I love how they made all his moves buff with the damage aura, so it's really a lot easier to keep him on stage with extremespeed

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2014, 03:35:55 PMI'd recommend to keep trying because I don't know if you'll ever use anyone else once you figure it out xD
except for LITTLE MAC

K-NiGhT

I absolutely hate Little Mac. He's fantastic on the ground but as soon as you get trapped in some form of air juggling, you're screwed.

Maelstrom

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 04, 2014, 04:46:53 PMI absolutely hate Little Mac. He's fantastic on the ground but as soon as you get trapped in some form of air juggling, you're screwed.
Yep. He's great against certain opponents, and not against others. Makes me wonder how tournaments will play out...

Yugi

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 04, 2014, 04:46:53 PMHe's fantastic on the ground but as soon as you get trapped in some form of air juggling, you're screwed.
Well if he's in the air you're not playing him properly.

Maelstrom

Is it just me, or is Luigi more of a joke character than duck hunt dog?

SlowPokemon

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 04, 2014, 07:34:05 PMIs it just me, or is Luigi more of a joke character than duck hunt dog?
Luigi has always been a joke character, and that is why he is great

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Yoooooo finally unlocked all the characters xD I could have done it faster if I was just grinding Smash battles, but I did Classic Mode about twelve or thirteen times so it ended up taking me a while. My play time is 10:44 which is kind of scary for the first weekend of a fighting game but eh.

I ended up grinding like 40+ matches with Rosalina at the end just to unlock Jigglypuff -.-' so I haven't used it very much yet. Rosalina is still my favorite character at this point, with Luigi, Jigglypuff, Bowser Jr., and Bowser behind her in roughly that order.

KefkaticFanatic

idk what the alternate requirement for Jigglypuff is, but it's definitely not beat classic like 25 times or whatever that I saw once, cause I got her as my third or fourth character after no more than 20 vs and 5 classic o.O

I think all I have left now is ROB or something

me irl
[close]