Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Nebbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 16, 2014, 11:45:10 AMOoh what's broken, it might be easy to do yourself :D

Circle pad. I don't know if I can do that myself lmao
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

I'm still confused as to how anyone manages to destroy their circle pad while playing this game.

Anyways, I think Zero-Suit Samus and Greninja will become my mains as well. They're so damn quick and have such a great moveset! Going from someone like Ike, with the reaction speed he has, to them is GODLY! I still consider Ike to be my main main, though. He's the one who can take down the most people. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Now Captain Falcon is my main. Not quite as hard hitting/quick as Zero, but much heavier. And falcon punch.

fingerz

Any of those punches and their reverse forms are beastly! :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Maelstrom

I think that is not the problem. The cover keeps coming off. Use superglue.

Nebbles

My cover isn't coming off. The circle pad itself feels rickety and I can't fight as well with it.

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Amazon leaked 2 new smash game modes:
Spoiler
Quote"Whether you're creating stages on the GamePad, competing in challenges crafted by Master Hand and Crazy Hand, or outwitting your opponents in a brand new board game mode, there's no doubt that the ultimate Smash Bros. game has arrived,"
[close]

Waddle Bro

I spent hundreds of hours with the Stage Builder on Brawl, it's one of my favourite additions to the game. <3

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 17, 2014, 10:18:40 AMI spent hundreds of hours with the Stage Builder on Brawl, it's one of my favourite additions to the game. <3
It was so much fun, I agree
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Yugi

fingerz