News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

FierceDeity

Rule of thumb: Just because it works against one person does not make it a legitimate combo.

mikey

it worked against other people too but I got mael with it almost every time
usually with other people it took several tries

Also I'm still stuck on level 9 yoshi
I got close but then he got me trapped in an egg and smashed me right when I popped out
unmotivated

FierceDeity

If a combo takes several tries to get off, guess what that says about it

Also, hey why don't you try ness's PK fire grab combo on yoshi i heard it's really good

Maelstrom

Trust me. Yoshi is a truly annoying character, not to mention one of the harder lvl 9 CPUs. I don't know why I don't see more posts complaining about him....

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 19, 2015, 07:17:44 PMIf a combo takes several tries to get off, guess what that says about it

Also, hey why don't you try ness's PK fire grab combo on yoshi i heard it's really good
that's how I got him past 100% in the first place
unmotivated

FireArrow

Yoshi is annoying, but I wouldn't say he's worth complaining about.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FierceDeity

Lol I wouldn't say any CPU character is worth complaining about
but maybe that's a bit too dickish of me

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 07:19:28 PMthat's how I got him past 100% in the first place

dude if you're able to get a grab off, just do a back throw, ness's is such a great finisher

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 07:19:28 PMthat's how I got him past 100% in the first place

Ok ok, this talk is really starting to annoy me.
1. It's not a lock.
2. It's not even a combo, you can air dodge it.
3. If you're opponent is bad and can't dodge, just go for - PK-fire --> DThrow --> Fair --> Dair.

Doing this combo is like using a dash attack on jigglypuff after rest. If your opponent is bad enough to let it happen, you may as well do something more than A FREAKING PK THUNDER.

K-NiGhT

Fierce pls teach me da ways of being good at Ultra Fight Sisters Fisticuffs
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 19, 2015, 07:22:54 PMdude if you're able to get a grab off, just do a back throw, ness's is such a great finisher

Kill throws are overrated. 100% will only kill if you're near the edge (or it's a little mac...)

Deadly up-throws though... god I miss mewtwo and N64 kirby.

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 19, 2015, 07:22:54 PMLol I wouldn't say any CPU character is worth complaining about
but maybe that's a bit too dickish of me
:/
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 19, 2015, 07:25:41 PMFierce pls teach me da ways of being good at Ultra Fight Sisters Fisticuffs

Alright guys
Welcome to fierce's school for gittin gud, for the gittin gud impaired

First, I want you to repeat after me: Fox only, final destination, no items
Second, I don't care how well your opponent is doing, if there using anything but a gamecube controller, their a fukin scrub yes that was intentional
Third, if you do anything even remotely impressive, you are morally obligated to taunt
Fourth, the tier list is law, so I don't care how well your opponent is doing, if their using any character below upper middle tier (or fox because GODDAMNIT KEVIN I SAID FOX ONLY), thair a fukin scrub
And finally, if you ever beat somebody, regardless of the circumstances, it means thayr a fukin scrub (if they beat you later it's probably a fluke)

There you go, folks. That's it. That's all you need to know to git gud. They're are no other secrets.

Dudeman

Can I nominate Fierce for the "Most Smash" superlative?

Also, I now really want to fight you. I need to see if you're really that good. #shotsfired
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

sorry dudeman :( i accidentally clicked not now or something idk
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*