News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

MaestroUGC

Oh, I'm happy Bayonetta made it in, she's freaking awesome. It's little bittersweet how this is likely the last bit of DLC we're going to get, but I'm ok with how it all turned out.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

They haven't announced if they're going to cease making MK8 DLC, just that this would be the final DLC Sm4sh will get.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: AwesomeYears on December 15, 2015, 02:36:20 PM

New challenger!

Oh,

It's another Fire Emblem character.

K.
screw fire emblem
where's shovel knight
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 15, 2015, 03:33:14 PMThey haven't announced if they're going to cease making MK8 DLC, just that this would be the final DLC Sm4sh will get.
Exactly. There is still hope!
The problem is that MK8 is an older game so I assumed they wouldn't make anymore DLC for it.

What I wanna see for the next direct is Super Mario Sunshine 2 or Super Mario RPG 2.

K-NiGhT

I'm honestly excited about both these characters. They're pretty diverse and have unique mechanics from the average Smash character. I was a little on the fence about Corrin considering he's yet another Fire Emblem character (this makes Fire Emblem tied for the second most represented series in Smash with Pokemon, beaten only by Mario). But the dude turns into a fucking dragon, that's awesome imo.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yug_Guy

I'm friggin' pumped for Bayonetta! She was pretty high on my list for most wanted characters in smash, so I'm glad she's in.

Corrin... it's disappointing that we get yet another FE characters, but at least his moveset is pretty sweet. Overall, I can't complain.
Also, Sakurai wins the troll of the year award for including the Geno Mii costume lol

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 15, 2015, 02:45:54 PMBayonetta is a wicked cool game
I see what you did there

I'm very excited for both of these characters. I was initially upset when I saw another FE character made it in, but if he didn't have that series associated with him I think everyone would hyped for his inclusion. He turns into a dragon and can impale fools just for giggles. 'Nuff said.
And holy crap Bayonetta. Just. Bayonetta. The blatantly-sexualized-because-screw-censorship-I-want-a-beat-em-up-with-BDSM-elements-starring-a-sassy-gun-toting-witch-who-uses-her-hair-for-clothing-and-reks-shit-like-it's-nobody's-business-while-destroying-angels-in-an-overly-flashy-fashion-while-still-managing-to-be-incredibly-sexy character made it into Smash. I am legitimately curious as to who could be upset that this is a thing. Sakurai, you done good.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

I love how all the DLC characters are either human or humanoid. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jompa

Racist.

I still believe in Wolf tho. When the new starfox comes out he'll probably be announced.
And I still believe in Birdo.
Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

I mean unfortunately it's been explicitly stated that Bayonetta would be the last character for Smash 4. Maybe next time, boys ;-;
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DonValentino

I still find it funny how none of the Smashified characters (except Travis obviously) and Wolf, who were supposed to be the fan favorite choices, shoo-ins like Shovel Knight, Shantae or the Inklings, made it in.

Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Nebbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 16, 2015, 01:53:53 AMI mean unfortunately it's been explicitly stated that Bayonetta would be the last character for Smash 4. Maybe next time, boys ;-;

Gotta wait until Smash 5, folks.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

AwesomeYears

When a YouTuber uses NinSheetMusic MIDIs in their videos...

Yug_Guy

Why would someone even consider using a MIDI for that? Like, wouldn't you want to use the actual song? Or a remix? Or, anything else?