The "Fixing the Sheets" Initiative 2.0 - Current Target: Pokémon R/B *Done!*

Started by JDMEK5, July 25, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 17, 2015, 07:22:35 AMHere is Vermillion City(Replacement):
[ZIP]
Awesome! This is great! ;D
One thing though. I think measures 2 and 6, beat 4, should be 16th-16th-8th as opposed to 8th-16th-16th. Someone verify this.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on April 17, 2015, 08:52:42 AMAwesome! This is great! ;D
One thing though. I think measures 2 and 6, beat 4, should be 16th-16th-8th as opposed to 8th-16th-16th. Someone verify this.
Aye. You are right. But this is a gorgeous arrangement. Well done, Tobbeh!

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 17, 2015, 06:00:36 AMI've made some small changes to Pokémon Center:
[ZIP]
I have nothing to say. Spectacular job!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Here it is!
Route 24(Road to Bill's House - from Cerulean[ZIP]
Viridian City(Pewter City)[ZIP]

I don't know if they are replacement or just editing, so I let you decide.

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 18, 2015, 04:11:35 PMHere it is!
Route 24(Road to Bill's House - from Cerulean[ZIP]
Viridian City(Pewter City)[ZIP]

I don't know if they are replacement or just editing, so I let you decide.
Dude, you're really good at this. So fast, too! ;)

I can't thank you guys enough for providing such high quality sheets of my favorite songs...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

It would be nice if someone could update the list so that it says that I am working on/am finished with Route 24 and Viridian City. :)

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

*whistles* derp, here I am. List updated. I'll be looking over it when I can, probably Wednesday or something.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Man, that's beautiful. No more red, and just about all of them are blue. Once that's the case, we'll get the mods in here to finish this thing off and we're on our way!

My Arrangements

Sebastian

Great!
Maybe we could get the Banjo project and this updated at the same time! :)

JDMEK5

Well I was gonna use your mods after you were done with them but if you want to wait till our stuff is checked over too, then that's ok. But you might as well just go as soon as you're ready especially cuz it'll really excite the general populous more to see two projects back-to-back as opposed to one big one.

My Arrangements

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 21, 2015, 01:10:35 PMWell I was gonna use your mods after you were done with them but if you want to wait till our stuff is checked over too, then that's ok. But you might as well just go as soon as you're ready especially cuz it'll really excite the general populous more to see two projects back-to-back as opposed to one big one.
Whatever works :)

JDMEK5

Haha well I was saying it's all your call so I guess I'll find out what you decide to do later. Makes little difference to me. Just don't start DPPt without us. ;)

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Wow, after more than two years, this might actually happen! xD I'm loving the community interest/activity here lately. Keep up the good work guys, and I'll see if I can't help out once I'm out of school :D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!