News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 05, 2015, 11:35:09 AMBut

Where are any of us?
I put you with K-man since you're in the same place but in retrospect that system makes it hard to find certain people so I will be fixing that in the near future. But you're on there.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yug_Guy

FireArrow

Hmm, surprised I haven't posted here yet. El Dorado Hills, California. I'll be going off to college in couple years so meh
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Yug_Guy

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 08, 2015, 11:49:29 AMyou better not be a packers fan
Quote from: Yug_Guy on October 08, 2015, 07:29:21 PMWell I'm certainly not a Vikings fan...
If we're voting for worst football team fan, I'm a Browns fan...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 08, 2015, 07:31:09 PMIf we're voting for worst football team fan, I'm a Browns fan...
It's a rivalry thing
I get to call him cheesehead or meatpacker but he can't call me anything because viking fans do no wrong don't have stupid nicknames
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 23, 2015, 12:48:44 PMIt's a rivalry thing
I get to call him cheesehead or meatpacker but he can't call me anything because viking fans do no wrong don't have stupid nicknames
I'm fine with it. I'd rather not rub salt in your openly gaping wound.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Onionleaf

If you'd like a bit of variety, I live in New Zealand. :)
(Wow, you know you live on the edge of the world when you have to scroll to the right in order to see your country's location on the map.)

Pianist Da Sootopolis

In all seriousness I'm in Portland, OR, since nobody liked my Cape of Good Hope entry.
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 07, 2015, 10:42:16 AMIn all seriousness I'm in Portland, OR, since nobody liked my Cape of Good Hope entry.
we noticed
unmotivated

12Mari0

Put me down for Melbourne, Australia plz. We really need more Aussies on this map...
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.