Arrangement Project (Paper Mario)

Started by Sebastian, January 17, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 09, 2014, 08:05:54 AMI'm almost done with Angry Bower!!!  :D I'll have it up by tomorow night (hopefully). It might sound a little different than you might expect......
Great!

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 09, 2014, 08:05:54 AMbtw, how does a Bravely Default arrangement project sound?  "Only" 46 tracks, and each one is arrangeable. But most have a Bass Guitar and an Electric in addition to strings, so I'm not entirely sure how that will turn out.....
Sounds great......but I'd like to do Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door first. We already got Bloop, Spitllama, Jegilmer, Donvalentino and others currently working on it or wanting to help. When this one is done, I'll offically put up TTYD Project and when that ones done, we'll do Bravely Default!!! :) Hopefully all these projects will help this site! Aaand if you want to help with TTYD one (the sooner that ones done, the sooner Bravely Default we'll commence :) ) that would be great :)
Here's the link:  http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=4911.msg247304#msg247304

TO DEKU
Anyway could we speed this up a bit? Dont mean to rush  :-[    Just am excited to finish. Once ALL the Finished songs are gone through and fixed by Deku, and Olimar is finished with "Detective Mario" we'll be done!!!  ;D

Maelstrom

I lied. It's done now.
[PDF] [.mus] [midi]
It needs a little cleaning up, but, for the most part, it's finished.

Sebastian

Sebastian

Got your arrangement on the OP! And your name is maroon :)

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 09, 2014, 09:44:35 AM]Sounds great......but I'd like to do Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door first. We already got Bloop, Spitllama, Jegilmer, Donvalentino and others currently working on it or wanting to help. When this one is done, I'll officially put up TTYD Project and when that ones done, we'll do Bravely Default!!! :) Hopefully all these projects will help this site! Aaand if you want to help with TTYD one (the sooner that ones done, the sooner Bravely Default we'll commence :) ) that would be great :)
OK. I hope it doesn't take too long. Any songs to recommend? I haven't really heard anything that stuck out to me.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 09, 2014, 10:59:01 AMOK. I hope it doesn't take too long. Any songs to recommend? I haven't really heard anything that stuck out to me.
Hmm... not of the top of my head.
Just arrange anything that you would like to arrange :)

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 09, 2014, 09:44:35 AMTO DEKU
Anyway could we speed this up a bit? Dont mean to rush  :-[    Just am excited to finish. Once ALL the Finished songs are gone through and fixed by Deku, Maelstrom is done with "Angry Bowser", and Olimar is finished with "Detective Mario" we'll be done!!!  ;D

Ahem...
Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 18, 2014, 07:54:05 PMI will as soon as I get time in between working on other things. Bugging me won't create time which I don't have.

You "don't mean to rush", but that's what you're doing. Leave the updaters to do what they do. They're sacrificing a lot of their time on a project that really doesn't have any NSM precedent, in terms of actual updates, so please just be glad they've agreed to treat it they way that they have, and accept that it'll happen when it happens.

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on July 09, 2014, 03:54:05 PMAhem...
You "don't mean to rush", but that's what you're doing. Leave the updaters to do what they do. They're sacrificing a lot of their time on a project that really doesn't have any NSM precedent, in terms of actual updates, so please just be glad they've agreed to treat it they way that they have, and accept that it'll happen when it happens.
Ok  :-X
wanna get on tinychat, fierce?

FierceDeity

Just messaged you about that, haha.

Maelstrom

Bowser, Angry has been updated.

And again.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Finished Detective Mario:

[N64] - Paper Mario
-Detective Mario [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Excellent Work!
I'd have it up on the Original Post but im not ok my computer :/

Maelstrom

How many more til the next project is up?

Sebastian

Just waitin' the arrangements to be looked over by Deku or Olimar...