News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

Mashi

Only Wolf PMs have been sent so far.  Human PMs and stuff haven't been sent out yet, but I'll send them once Twilight Phase is over and Roles have been decided.

Mashi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 31, 2014, 09:21:24 PMSo, to clear things up:

If the wolves pick a role, the humans get the same role? For example, if the wolves choose a Painter, Shaman, and the randomly selected option is the Lancer, then the humans get a Seer, two Masons, and a Friendly Neighbour?

Yes.

Maelstrom

Dude

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Mashi

Bird

I think it's pretty obvious that the wolves will pick options 2 and 9. Given that the last option is random, those are definitely their best two choices. On their own, they'd be pretty bad, but together they have an incredible amount of synergy. Normally giving the humans a seer is a bad idea, but with two millers in the game, it'll actually work against them rather than help them. That, combined with the fact that the seer may think that they're drunk, suggests that it'll essentially be a worthless role to the humans. The charismatic is also a worthless role to the humans. Having a painter also provides some insurance in case an Oracle is drawn.

Maelstrom

But they'll choose 8 if 3 or 5 are chosen. If any human gets a 3/5 role assignment, they could tell that the wolves also chose 8.

Maelstrom

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 01, 2014, 08:44:57 AMBut they'll choose 8 if 3 or 5 are chosen. If any human gets a 3/5 role assignment, they could tell that the wolves also chose 8.
I meant 3 or 5 are randomly picked.

Bird

The invisible grandma can still be killed by wolfing. Regarding the one-shot bulletproof, the lancer is still not particularly useful since you won't know who the bulletproof is until you've attacked them and wasted a wolfing. Unless you have a seer, which would cause two masons to be added to the game, which is also not a great idea for them.

You seem to have given this a lot of thought.

Maelstrom

At the very least, they will choose 9. Another person on their side plus two decoys would work wonderfully. But if the humans don't have a seer at all....

Dude