Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Ok then seer wait until the day phase to claim

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 21, 2014, 07:29:37 PMuh sure
An answer...
:/
There goes that idea.
Still, should claim at the beginning of the phase. (Id rather have that knowledge before, not after bit eh, your the boss noct)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

The_Subjective_Thought

Okay, let's clarify what we know so far.

Paintings are not permanent.

If the seer dies to a wolfing there is no result.

Wolves can become seers.

Our default approach is to set up an alliance and have them take control of the game to win or lose. Now, it would be nice if the rules were in their first form which said only villagers could become a detective, with that we (best case scenario) would have gained two confirmed humans and one dead confirmed human by night 2. As they are now, anyone who becomes a confirmed human is almost assured to be wolfed the next night. The upside of this is that the seer is unlikely to be wolfed if they're not the confirmed person.

Now, we still want a confirmed human who can lead the lynch vote day 1.

What we also want is no seer claims the night they have the power.

What we need to do is, using fanks terminology "scum hunt" (I think I've got that right.) , I'd hope to see as many people posting as many thoughts as they have, if we have a large volume of posts we can have a large volume of evidence.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Maelstrom

I don 't have that many thoughts yet. I need more evidence...

The_Subjective_Thought

Provide evidence of your own, so people can respond in kind.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

mikey

Quote from: fank009 on August 21, 2014, 07:42:00 PMAn answer...
:/
There goes that idea.
Still, should claim at the beginning of the phase. (Id rather have that knowledge before, not after bit eh, your the boss noct)
Then it's good that I made this night phase extra long, huh.
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 22, 2014, 02:42:00 PMThen it's good that I made this night phase extra long, huh.
no.

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on August 22, 2014, 04:26:46 AMWhat we need to do is, using fanks terminology "scum hunt" (I think I've got that right.)
yes, that is correct. finally someone getting my jargon
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

mikey

Night 1 has ended.  The_Subjective_Thought has been wolfed.

Maelstrom has been seered
red.
Story to come
(AND I'M NOT LATE D: )

It is now Day 1.  Day 1 ends August 24 at 9:00 PM.
Spoiler
As night descended on the town of Qwertyton, the villagers gathered their things and returned to their dwellings.  Soon the quiet village became even quieter.  At this point, a shadowy figure crept away from their front door, looked around furtively, and ran off into the darkness.
    The shadowy figure made its way to the church where it again looked around before slipping inside.  As the door swung shut, a sinister voice filled the large cathedral.
"We must put an end to this pathetic new mayor."
"How do you propose to do that?"
"We must kill someone."
"They mayor?"
"No, too obvious.  We must be cunning, as is befitting a secret society."
"Uh..."
"You would contradict my order?"
"N-no sir."
"Good.  Soo...  Kill someone.  And make it... snappy."
"Y-yes sir."
The quivering shadow left the church, unseen as he crept toward a neighbor's house.
Or was he seen by an unsuspecting eyewitness?
The next morning, all awoke with high hopes.  Well, not all.  Everyone quickly noticed someone was missing.
"Wait!  Where's The_Subjective_Thought?"
Two pairs of eyes stole glances at each other as the village rushed toward The_Subjective_Thoughts house to find him to be completely SNAPPED IN HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO WHO DID IT?!?!?!
The villagers were dying to find out.
[close]
unmotivated

Maelstrom

wat im at townsperson.

But it's day one, no one has anything to go on, so I'm the prime suspect. But I'm also a prime painting target because my playstyle is unpredictable, so it's clear I'd also be a prime seering target.

Maelstrom

Yugi

Maelstrom

Yugi

Wolves tend to be active and helpful night one, to avoid the day 1 inactivity lynch, so I took a guess out of the players that filled up that quota (TST, you, Bubbles), and it's seemingly correct.

Keep in mind that there's a 3/5 chance that you were painted, so we shouldn't lynch you unless people think that you're a wolf or something.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber