oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Public Apology

Started by ThatGamer, December 19, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Ok, sorry about being a prick earlier. Please forgive me, all. :(
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

This reminds me of me
except I did it in a cooler fashion
unmotivated

braix

ofc u make a new thread to say this
either ur trolling or u really dont get it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 19, 2014, 10:01:36 PMofc u make a new thread to say this

Well, I have heart problems. Didn't mean to troll, sorry.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Only post a max of like 4 times a day from now on.
This shall be your eternal punishment.
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Alright, I get it, I'll post only 4 a day.

FierceDeity

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 19, 2014, 10:01:36 PMofc u make a new thread to say this

Oh, come now, this is a significant improvement, haha. It's not really the spam that was the problem, so much as its content, and the content of this post seems pretty sincere. Maybe it wasn't necessary to make a whole new thread, but it's the thought that counts! I, for one, accept the apology (despite not having been involved earlier whatsoever). Just make sure not to lose sight of this sentiment (and not to make too many extraneous posts) and you should be fine, thatgamer.

And you don't actually have to limit yourself to 4 posts a day, haha. Just try to limit posts that might be unnecessary or spammy :P

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 19, 2014, 10:10:45 PMOh, come now, this is a significant improvement, haha. It's not really the spam that was the problem, so much as its content, and the content of this post seems pretty sincere. Maybe it wasn't necessary to make a whole new thread, but it's the thought that counts! I, for one, accept the apology (despite not having been involved earlier whatsoever). Just make sure not to lose sight of this sentiment (and not to make too many extraneous posts) and you should be fine, thatgamer.

And you don't actually have to limit yourself to 4 posts a day, haha. Just try to limit posts that might be unnecessary or spammy :P
The point of the limit is so that he thinks about whether he really needs to post that or not
unmotivated

ThatGamer

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 10:14:13 PMAlright!
See, you didn't really need to post this AT ALL
we already get it man, don't milk it
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 19, 2014, 10:13:23 PMThe point of the limit is so that he thinks about whether he really needs to post that or not

Says the who milked posts for Nintendo Nocturne.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 19, 2014, 10:17:31 PMSee, you didn't really need to post this AT ALL
we already get it man, don't milk it

Says the guy with 2000 posts.

Yugi

At least those posts were over a year, rather than yours.