News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Let's get this sorted

Started by Jamaha, February 10, 2015, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

We made a small site upgrade today. If you go to browse our sheet archive, you may notice a couple of changes.

First of all, there are now several sorting options on the upper right of the page. Previously we have the sheets organized alphabetically. Now you can also browse the sheets chronologically. Both options are available both in ascending and descending order. The site also remembers your preferred sorting option.

The arranger names in the sheet archive also link to their respective arranger pages. So if you find an arrangement you like, make sure to check out the other sheets arranged by that arranger.

That's all for today. As always, if you have any problems with the new features, feel free to contact us.

AwesomeYears

Yay! Just a small fix, it says that ssb4 came before ssb... :P

Bespinben

This is a really handy feature! I like it. Way to go everyone who helped Deku get a date.

(Speaking of which, Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire is listed as being oldest for some reason, instead of newest)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

The Deku Trombonist

I still have to add dates to some of the games added since the date hunting thread.

BlackDragonSlayer

I was worried that this was going to be on a different subject matter at first...

But, anyway, this is a neat feature!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Yes! I'm so glad this finally got into place!

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Hell yeah! Cool that this is finally a thing! Even small updates are exciting, so everyone keep doing your best! [/PMD]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Awesome! But Pokémon OR/AS apparently came before R/B/Y according to the chronological sorting.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 10, 2015, 12:43:56 AMI still have to add dates to some of the games added since the date hunting thread.

Until then some of them will appear in strange orders, sorry.

The Deku Trombonist

All the dates should be sorted now.

SlowPokemon

The title of this thread is so puntastic
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Jamaha on February 10, 2015, 12:28:22 AMThe site also remembers your preferred sorting option.
Not for me.