Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

hello topic that nobody has posted in in two months, can someone please make me a pdf of the mus in this thread

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yellow

hey so since i cant delete measures

I'm trying to arrange a piece that's 3 measures long, I believe in 4/4, also in E Dorian, with C# and F#...
It doesn't even use f sharp but it would if it had that note.

could someone help me out? please and thanks!
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jompa

Or just double click a measure and all the staves will get that measure highlighted. Then delete.
Birdo for Smash

Yellow

How do I get E dorian in finale though

edit: The composer is Toby Fox
Spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

Yellow

Spoiler
[close]

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

I've seen some musicians write non-Ionian/Aeolian modes using the key signature of what it acts as, i.e. D dorian gets 0 accidentals in the key sig rather than one flat with that flat continually being made a natural. I think it's actually been a point of debate in places on this forum before.

Olimar12345

It has, but that way of writing has less benefits than writing it normally and doesn't work for everything.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Hey, can I get some formatting help with "Work It!"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8o36x270b3olsx/Wario%20Land%204%20Title%20Theme.mus?dl=1

There are some things that don't come out well when transferring from Musescore to Finale Notepad.

Zunawe

Oh dear. I'll format everything, but I can almost guarantee there will be other things to fix that I miss or something. Let me know if you need anything additional afterward.

I'll post again with a link when I've got it. Don't want two people working on this separately.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

Link

It looks formatted for the most part. I'm fairly sure anything else you might need to do is doable in Notepad (i.e. measure distribution). I'll leave groupings and layering to you and the update team.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things