News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What music sheets are you playing right now?

Started by AwesomeYears, March 29, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

No but it's amazing. The smash arrangement of "Gear Getaway" is my jam.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm debating on whether or not to seriously attempt the finale of the Chopin B minor sonata. Anyone have any experience with it?
what is shitpost

AwesomeYears

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

Says the one who had a ROB profile picture...

MaestroUGC

One of the benefits of not being a music major is that I can play what I want when I want for my own amusement. And I'm not forced to perform on an instrument that I have no real attachment to.

Olimar12345

Lol no ones "forcing" anyone to do anything as a music major.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 23, 2015, 02:42:04 PMOne of the benefits of not being a music major is that I can play what I want when I want for my own amusement. And I'm not forced to perform on an instrument that I have no real attachment to.

Honestly, I would love to play anything I wanted for own amusement. But I haven't even passed grade 6 piano...

I desperately am trying to play Tree Top Town. Impossible.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bloop

I'm playing the classical pieces I've posted here for piano lessons, but I don't really feel like I'm forced to do so. I have no idea what pieces to play for amusement, because there's a huge amount of pieces I don't even know.

holland_oates89

I don't know if this counts, but I've been trying to transcribe the keyboard solo at the end of this video and it is impossible.

Honestly I don't think I'll ever finish it but if I do you can bet it'll go in the "Personal Arrangements" section of this forum...

@MaestroUGC: One of the benefits of being a music major is that you have better musical facilities to play what you want, when you want, for your own amusement, without spending as much time/effort practicing it. Nothing wrong with not being a music major but those who are music majors aren't really forced to do anything other than get good at their instrument and learn the fundamentals of music. Also, people become music majors because they want to play the instrument that they've majored in.
I work for MakeMusic! Please do ask me for help with Finale! Please don't ask me for special discounts, secret information, or bug fixes.

Disclaimer: The views expressed from me are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer!

MaestroUGC

Oh, I have no interest in playing music. I'll leave others to do that.

AwesomeYears

Yes! A Snarky Puppy fan!

Funnily enough, I have been trying to transcribe a SP song as well, Shofukan!