News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Best and Worst Songs you have ever heard in your life

Started by Sirus, February 25, 2008, 05:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 25, 2008, 07:10:19 PMBest: Toccata and Fugue in D Minor(though I don't like calling it a "song")

It's on my Ipod. Awesome music. I love Pipe Organs.

~Nakah

Harvest

Forgot, Hannah Montana SUCKS!

She is a blight on society!
-

razer84

damn commies.

Nakah

Sirus

Quote from: razer84 on February 26, 2008, 01:42:17 PM
Quote from: Harvest on February 26, 2008, 01:17:48 PMForgot, Hannah Montana SUCKS!

she should be killed.

yeah
im not sure why people like her so much
you should see the people overreacting that Hannah Montana is coming to the rodeo in Houston
she's just a blondie wanna-be (FYI her hair is a wig)

OH YEAH
i forgot to mention that Weird Al is one of my favorite American singers (his songs are funny) because most American songs have no point except for the guitar solos in some songs like Iced Earth's Angel's Holocaust
OMG THAT SONG IS AWESOME!

Beethoven II

Best classical:  Ludwig van Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata - the whole thing.  Pathetique Sonata is cool too. 
Quote from: G-Han on February 26, 2008, 07:53:18 AMBest classical: Canon in D Major (Pachelbell)/Adagio in G Minor (Albinoni)/Toccata in D Minor (Bach);

Canon in D FTW!

Best modern classical:  anything by Debussy.

Best Video Game: Hmm. either the original Zelda or Mario.

Best others:  Casting Crowns

Worst:  Rap.  It's not music, and i don't even know what to call it! I don't know why other people like it sooooooo much... but hey, that's just my opinion.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: G-Han on February 26, 2008, 07:53:18 AMBest pop: everything from Muse (Although I know it's not REAL pop);
Best classical: Canon in D Major (Pachelbell)/Adagio in G Minor (Albinoni)/Toccata in D Minor (Bach);
Best videogame: Demon Castle Pinnacle, from Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Yamane).

Muse is actually British Rock :P
(Woot for Knights of Cydonia, Hysteria, Take a Bow, etc etc)

Your arrangement of Demon Castle Pinnacle is excellent

me irl
[close]

kirby_superstar

GASP, you forgot starlight!!!!!!!
Quote from: G-Han on February 26, 2008, 11:06:14 AM
Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 26, 2008, 11:00:46 AMWorst and most over-played song ever: "Big Girls don't cry" by Fergie
stupidest song ever...they play it like 2 times a day on every radio station!!  >:(

You forgot 'Please Don't Stop The Music' from Rihanna, it was played like two times an hour. And the lyrics are very.. profound: Please don't stop the music, please don't stop the music, please don't stop the music, please don't stop the music, please don't stop the music, please don't stop the music, please don't stop the music, please don't stop the music, please don't stop the music, please don't stop the music *and repeat!*
you forgot the part where it just says please dont stop that,please dont stop that, etc, music.
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, i hate it, as i do 
fergie
....the "f" word *shudders*
and im so glad that mariah carrie died out again, rappers i actually dont mind(if not overplayed anyway); Kanye West, Kid Sister, and Lupe Fiasco. and lil' john cuz hes dumber than...everything? pretty much, and hes funny. Especially when dave chapel makes fun of him
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

KefkaticFanatic

:O yeah you're right, also Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Apocalypse Please, Exo-Politics, and Assassin.

Hannah Montana is an insult to anything and everything and must be exterminated.
Weird Al is great to listen to for fun, with great songs like Christmas at Ground Zero, Weasel Stomping Day, Canadian Idiot, You're Pitiful, all his old random songs, etc.

Quote from: Beethoven II on February 26, 2008, 04:11:06 PMWorst:  Rap.  It's not music, and i don't even know what to call it! I don't know why other people like it sooooooo much... but hey, that's just my opinion.

My theory is that somehow the genre came to be "cool" and people only listen to it to be "cool" while nobody really likes it at all.
----------------
Listening to: A22
via FoxyTunes

me irl
[close]

kirby_superstar

KefkaticFanatic

Oh god, I just realized what song you and guan were talking about, and now I have it stuck in my head.

Damn you all.

----------------
Listening to: B06
via FoxyTunes

me irl
[close]

kirby_superstar

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I can understand how guys feel about, Hannah Montana being over publicized and way too popular, but you have to realize that she IS BILLY RAY CYRUS'S daughter.  If it weren't for that, and it was some other teen pop star that played the role, then it would be hardly as popular.  Realize its the parents that are spending the money for the merchandise and concert tickets and they're doing it not only for there kids but also because they like Billy Ray.  Anyways, I've seen the television show once (got to know your enemy) and it really is pretty bad, as are all Disney shows nowadays...

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: razer84 on February 26, 2008, 01:42:17 PM
Quote from: Harvest on February 26, 2008, 01:17:48 PMForgot, Hannah Montana SUCKS!

she should be killed.
agree with anyone who hates her....she's bound to become the next Britney Spears

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Harvest

Actually, some of those Disney shows can be pretty funny.

*cough

I'm serious.
-