News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 14, 2015, 02:16:24 PMI'm claiming K.K. Rockabilly (Aircheck).
BTW you can arrange Rockabilly but it won't go towards the New Leaf project as it is originated in Lets Go To the City.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

DonValentino

Great! We almost have every AM theme! Awesome~~

Sebastian

I hope to have 11 Am done soon.

I have an idea for next project. I think that if someone nominates a game and it's not picked, they still have to participate in the Project. Like, you're not allowed to nominate unless you participate regardless of the game. Exhibit A: This project. There are multiple people that aren't participating whatsoever that did nominate a game. This rule would insure that everyone will participate and the project would finish much quicker.....and 3 people wouldn't be doing 20 songs :P
What does everyone think?

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AwesomeYears

Just claiming one more song for now; Prologue - Go See Tom Nook

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 16, 2015, 02:07:42 PMI hope to have 11 Am done soon.

I have an idea for next project. I think that if someone nominates a game and it's not picked, they still have to participate in the Project. Like, you're not allowed to nominate unless you participate regardless of the game. Exhibit A: This project. There are multiple people that aren't participating whatsoever that did nominate a game. This rule would insure that everyone will participate and the project would finish much quicker.....and 3 people wouldn't be doing 20 songs :P
What does everyone think?

Well we can't force anyone to do anything, so this probably isn't very practical.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

True, but we can force them not to nominate. Why should they get the privilege of nominating/voting if they aren't going to arrange? Just a thought :p

Olimar12345

There were plenty of voters and even some nominators that arent/don't seem to want to participate in this one, and judging by how awesome this arrangement project is going so far, I don't think that is a problem. In fact, where is the problem?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 16, 2015, 06:57:07 PMThere were plenty of voters and even some nominators that arent/don't seem to want to participate in this one, and judging by how awesome this arrangement project is going so far, I don't think that is a problem. In fact, where is the problem?
Very very true. There really isn't a problem.....but there could be in future ones. Just a suggestion.....:P

JDMEK5

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 16, 2015, 06:53:11 PMTrue, but we can force them not to nominate. Why should they get the privilege of nominating/voting if they aren't going to arrange? Just a thought :p
I agree with both MLF and Olimar. Let's make this^ a thing for the next one since all seemed to work out this time.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Maelstrom

Remember the fulfilling the requests project.

People don't work their best when they don't really love what the songs they're doing.

Sebastian

You gotta point^

Anyway, here is 1 Am with Snowy/Rainy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/83bxx2zwezf27y9/Animal%20Crossing%20New%20Leaf%20-%201%20AM.mus?dl=0

Heck.....darn it.....I love this music so much O_O
I claim 12 Pm, 9 Pm, and Bubblegum K.K (Aircheck).....please tell me if you wanna do one of these