Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DonValentino on July 19, 2015, 12:33:09 PMMuch appreciated! However, just a reminder to everyone, please don't forget to include at least a .mus file in the future. Don't worry about this one though, I'll generate it myself.

Noted, thank you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Worth noting that Town Hall is actually called "Isabelle's Theme" according to the 3DS Theme Shop. (Unless I'm mistaken, somebody correct me if I'm wrong...)

FireArrow

Hmm, it's called Town Hall on the site Don linked with Isabelle's Theme correlating with the extremely similar Start Your Game/File Select music. Thoughts?

DonValentino

Well... Then again, in Smash Bros. for Wii U, the hourly themes are listed as "Outdoors at 7 p.m. Sunny", instead of what we're doing that's "7:00 P.M.".

I'd say we just stick to the playlist for now, there's no actual official soundtrack and I wouldn't really consider the Theme Shop as one. Maybe they just put a generic "Isabelle's Theme" to fit the theme. Dunno.

Any more thoughts though?

SlowPokemon

The Smash and Theme Shop do use the official titles for everything else... But I can see why you wouldn't want to use them.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 21, 2015, 06:31:42 AMThe Smash and Theme Shop do use the official titles for everything else... But I can see why you wouldn't want to use them.
This is true, but I don't really like them for Animal Crossing.

DonValentino

Eh, let's stick to the ffshrine tracklist. If an official soundtrack is released in a future, we'll change it; but as for now, these titles are accurate and valid enough.

Sebastian

Does anyone have the whole soundtrack downloaded already so I don't have to download all of them individually?

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 21, 2015, 06:15:26 PMDoes anyone have the whole soundtrack downloaded already so I don't have to download all of them individually?

You can find it on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqSYV7fIfmTRtvLJm7dyZDdxF9myN_tUY
The reason why we're not using that though is because the track names are in French.

Sebastian

Sebastian

FireArrow

Done with Town Hall, but I've got two versions:

Number 1
Number 2

Which one?

DonValentino

Definitely number 2, that part of the LH is important. Also, we'll be following the tracklist we have for now, so "Town Hall" would be enough.