News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Super Mario 64 Unofficial "Fixing Sheets" Project 👌

Started by Sebastian, July 28, 2015, 03:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Hey, a project I can actually feel better about helping with since I've played SM64 (loads of times) :p
maybe anyway
if i have time

ThatGamer

Oh shit, the ONE song I wanted to do is already on site. Oh well. Fuck it. I can do something else I guess. As long as I help out then it's a win for me.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

You're missing something.
DPP was already approved as the next project.
It was also decided, iirc, that there would only be on fixing the sheets project at a time, instead of the two.
So this isn't happening quite as soon as you would expect.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 22, 2015, 04:50:18 PMYou're missing something.
It was also decided, iirc, that there would only be on fixing the sheets project at a time, instead of the two.
So this isn't happening quite as soon as you would expect.

Hell no, DPP isn't the next project! SM3DW is!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 04:51:23 PMHell no, DPP isn't the next project! SM3DW is!
*fixing the sheets/replacing the sheets.
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6645.0

And we don't decide on the next arrangement until the current one is finished. And I doubt it will be 3D World.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 22, 2015, 04:55:44 PM*fixing the sheets/replacing the sheets.

And we don't decide on the next arrangement until the current one is finished. And I doubt it will be 3D World.

Why? SM3DW is currently the most voted topic

It's 3-0 right now.

Maelstrom

I'm just going to let that ignorant statement slide by.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 22, 2015, 04:59:43 PMI'm just going to let that ignorant statement slide by.

Ignorant?...

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 22, 2015, 04:50:18 PMYou're missing something.
This is only unofficial

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 04:49:26 PMOh shit, the ONE song I wanted to do is already on site. Oh well. Fuck it. I can do something else I guess. As long as I help out then it's a win for me.
Dude, fixing the sheets

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 04:58:08 PMWhy? SM3DW is currently the most voted topic

It's 3-0 right now.
Dude, fixing the sheets. There are 2 types of projects
1. Fixing the sheets
2. Arrangement Projects

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 04:51:23 PMHell no, DPP isn't the next project! SM3DW is!
We will vote for the next arrangement project

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 22, 2015, 05:08:20 PMThis is only unofficial
Dude, fixing the sheets
Dude, fixing the sheets. There are 2 types of projects
1. Fixing the sheets
2. Arrangement Projects
We will vote for the next arrangement project

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. One last thing, can we vote more than one?

Sebastian

We already voted for the next fixing the sheets project.

We will vote on the next arrangement project when the current one is done.

ThatGamer

Sebastian

Oh and Dire Dire Docks doesn't need a replacement. It just needs some editing, so by all means.....edit away!

Latios212

Sweet, I love SM64 as a choice for fixing. Smaller list to fix, more well-known, will be done faster 8)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on August 22, 2015, 05:47:52 PMSweet, I love SM64 as a choice for fixing. Smaller list to fix, more well-known, will be done faster 8)

Agreed, that's exactly what we were thinking when we chose it (or rather, when MLF chose it).
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player