News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Sebastian

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 17, 2015, 01:10:57 PMI did drop it once but it works fine.
Warning: This does not apply to babies.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I got a quote in the hall <3
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AwesomeYears

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 23, 2015, 05:28:53 PMtrying to collaborate with a singer for anything is like trying to get a gopher to do the Macarena.
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 25, 2015, 09:28:38 AMCan confirm that I'm actually an immaculately sculpted block of cheese
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Mashi

Quote from: Dude on October 01, 2015, 11:01:43 PMI'm confused about the second amendment.

It says "the right to bare arms" so does that mean just firearms or weapons in general?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 02, 2015, 06:49:22 AMI thought it meant wearing tank tops

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Everyone everIs this a story you are writing
I like food.

Sebastian

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 13, 2015, 01:28:46 PMah, makes sense. thanks for the clarification. I'm not up to date with NSM's current dick jokes