The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 06:26:16 PMYou're right.
Thought so. To be honest, I prefer that version more than the original.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on December 16, 2015, 06:28:31 PMI was wondering about this, because many of the genocide versions really are just slower/repitched... For example Snowy is literally the same thing only at about half tempo and full pedal. Does that warrant another sheet?
Truthfully, I don't really know. I mostly have them on there because one or two people asked if we can do them.

Th3Gavst3r

Yeah going through these, almost all of them can be converted by hitting 2x speed on youtube. I'm going to say those should probably be out

Nebbles

Shame we kinda figured this out now, we could've just noted the on the sheets how the genocide one would sound.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on December 16, 2015, 06:33:55 PMYeah going through these, almost all of them can be converted by hitting 2x speed on youtube. I'm going to say those should probably be out
Wait, wait, wait. technically, they are still different versions, so they should still require separate sheet music.

Th3Gavst3r

I think it's alright to make another batch for genocide, some of them are in a very different key and the completionist in me is going for it. It's probably up to whoever's in charge of submissions?

(Hereby claiming Trouble Dingle before it's gone ;))

Tobbeh99

Hello I was thinking of arranging a couple of songs.

First I wonder how's it going with Spider Dance. It has been in progress for long time, and I started wondering if FireArrow might have abandoned it, if so I gladly pick it up.

I also claim Snowy (GENOCIDE).
Or whatever this song is called, it's not on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMX3aVbNdvo

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

There is a spoiler button at the bottom of the song list that says UNOFFICIAL OST. That is where that song is located.

braix

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 17, 2015, 02:53:13 AMFirst I wonder how's it going with Spider Dance. It has been in progress for long time, and I started wondering if FireArrow might have abandoned it, if so I gladly pick it up.
You might as well send him a message and ask
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 17, 2015, 04:45:28 AMThere is a spoiler button at the bottom of the song list that says UNOFFICIAL OST. That is where that song is located.
I'm responding in place of Yug_Guy, whom I think needs some time to recover after what happened on the "Undertale" topic last night. I hope Gaster didn't mess with him too bad.

I've look in the spoiler as well, and no there is no "Snowy (GENOCIDE)" only a Snodin town (GENOCIDE). That's why I said so.

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 17, 2015, 07:00:39 AMYou might as well send him a message and ask

Good idea.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Enaryok

Quote from: Enaryok on November 28, 2015, 02:31:22 AMOh, and most, if not all Genocide songs are just lower-pitched, maybe slightly distorted versions of the normal songs, so people willing to do them should start from the normal sheets.

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 06:36:55 PMShame we kinda figured this out now, we could've just noted the on the sheets how the genocide one would sound.

Ahem. =P

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 17, 2015, 02:53:13 AMFirst I wonder how's it going with Spider Dance. It has been in progress for long time, and I started wondering if FireArrow might have abandoned it, if so I gladly pick it up.
He's already got a draft completed. Sorry.  :(

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 17, 2015, 02:53:13 AMI also claim Snowy (GENOCIDE).
Or whatever this song is called, it's not on the list.
No problem, I'll add it to the list. The songs I have in there were all songs from a particular playlist, so there may have been one or two songs missing.

Tobbeh99

I wonder should the game name be capitalized (UNDERTALE) or not (Undertale)?? I've seen sheets with both of those, and I think it's good if we decide one and stick with it.

Also here Snowy (GENOCIDE)
ZIP: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/Undertale/Snowy%20%28GENOCIDE%29.zip

I tried doing it quite the opposite of the regular Snowy. The regular being somewhat cheerful, like a nice little winter. And this just plain cold, I didn't thereby add much articulation other than the mordent, and I think I did a good choice on the une corda, giving it a more dull and muted sound.

10/10 tobbeh

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 17, 2015, 12:42:13 PMI wonder should the game name be capitalized (UNDERTALE) or not (Undertale)?? I've seen sheets with both of those, and I think it's good if we decide one and stick with it.
I would definitely say uncapitalized, which is how the Steam library/icon has it formatted.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 17, 2015, 12:42:13 PMAlso here Snowy (GENOCIDE)
ZIP: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/Undertale/Snowy%20%28GENOCIDE%29.zip

I tried doing it quite the opposite of the regular Snowy. The regular being somewhat cheerful, like a nice little winter. And this just plain cold, I didn't thereby add much articulation other than the mordent, and I think I did a good choice on the une corda, giving it a more dull and muted sound.
Do you mind giving me a link to just the .mus file? Otherwise, sounds great!