The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePopStarDude

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Yug_Guy

Zeila

Here's everything I did so far that hasn't been accepted yet:

"Chill"
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | Youtube
"Confession"
"Happy Town"
"Last Goodbye"
"Meat Factory"
"Undyne"

Yugi

ShadowChords

Hey Yug Guy, I've found some really great arrangements on MuseScore,  and I was wondering if I could export and format them for Finale, while still giving credit to the original arrangers.
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

Nebbles

Uh, no. No. Absolutely not. That's still plagiarism and it's not your own work.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ShadowChords

Quote from: Nebbles on January 04, 2016, 11:10:10 PMUh, no. No. Absolutely not. That's still plagiarism and it's not your own work.

But I'd be giving all the credit for the arrangement to the original arrangers. I don't see how that's plagiarism....
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

Dudeman

You didn't get anyone's permission first. That's the equivalent of all those people who upload songs or movie clips on Youtube with a description reading "this isn't mine, it belongs to the original makers, go check them out" and then expect their videos to not be struck by the copyright hammer.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

It's also not your work. You are not allowed to submit and upload anything to the site that isn't your own work. That's rude and unfair to the arrangers in this project that are putting time aside to do their own work. You cannot waltz in here, steal other people's arrangements under your own guise, and expect us to put them on NSM. That's unfair to the original arrangers, and the arrangers on here.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

If the idea of submitting other people's works fills you with determination, you're going to have a bad time.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

The first post really needs to be updated. Just saying...

I'm also claiming temmie village (genocide)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: Nebbles on January 04, 2016, 11:19:37 PMIt's also not your work. You are not allowed to submit and upload anything to the site that isn't your own work. That's rude and unfair to the arrangers in this project that are putting time aside to do their own work. You cannot waltz in here, steal other people's arrangements under your own guise, and expect us to put them on NSM. That's unfair to the original arrangers, and the arrangers on here.
I believe ShadowChords is talking about putting their name on it and giving them complete credit.
Besides that, no, it shouldn't be done. At least not without their permission.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 05, 2016, 05:43:12 AMThe first post really needs to be updated. Just saying...

I have an updated track list that I've been meaning to update the op with. I'll do that soon
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!