The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

I based the genocide versions of Tem Shop and Temmie village off of the already accepted non-genocide version sheets, so that's why I gave them co-arranger status on the sheets. If you based it on Nebbles sheet, you should...If not..then it's not neccesary
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 12, 2016, 07:22:41 AMI based the genocide versions of Tem Shop and Temmie village off of the already accepted non-genocide version sheets, so that's why I gave them co-arranger status on the sheets. If you based it on Nebbles sheet, you should...If not..then it's not neccesary

Well I actually started from scratch and did all myself. But the thing is, how are you supposed to tell whether you based it on someones else? I guess we should go by how different it is from the other arrangement. So y, still don't know if mine is different enough. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 12, 2016, 10:46:51 AMWell I actually started from scratch and did all myself. But the thing is, how are you supposed to tell whether you based it on someones else? I guess we should go by how different it is from the other arrangement. So y, still don't know if mine is different enough.
My genocide arrangement's differ in the octave, key sig (sometimes), and tempo... If this is all that differs between your "snowy", and Nebbles "Snowy" then you sould make Nebbles a co-arranger...

"Temmie Village (Genocide)" (co arranged by Yug_Guy)
[Mus]
Added tempo markings.. (Thanks  Th3Gavst3r)

on another note, is Bonetrousle (genocide) just bonetrousle really slowed down, or is it completely different?

BrainyLucario

Double post: I'll gladly do Dating Start (Genocide) to help move the project along.....don't forget to add mine and Yug_Guy's "Tem Shop (Genocide)" to the list, as well.

dinos24SP

Super cool this became official! Haven't been on the forum in a while. Is there anywhere I have to resubmit my sheets, or are they carried over?

EDIT: I guess I need to put my stuff in the Dropbox folder that isn't already there?

Olimar12345

You can just post it all here as a reply, We'll get it in there for you.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Th3Gavst3r

Don't know what took me so long to do this one...

028 - Premonition

Edit: Claiming Danger Mystery, hopefully it'll be short work

Edit: Blammo
029 - Danger Mystery
(Also made some changes to Dummy!)

BrainyLucario

Very Nice! It sounds amazing! At this rate, the project will be over in no time!

Yug_Guy

AwesomeYears

In other unrelated news, this kid been making our MIDIs (well actually only Jester Musican, since he posted the midi on Musescore) into videos with a hell lotta views. Congrats Jester, you're famous! *DOOT DOOT DOOT!* (also the commenters don't probably realise that Jest made this)

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mastersuperfan

I got videos of Dating Start!, Dating Tense!, and Wrong Enemy !?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.