Recommend Underrated/Undiscovered Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, February 02, 2016, 04:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

A big one for me is the original Drawn to Life on DS. Great game if you've never played it! I'm not artistic and here I am, recommending a game centered around art... That makes it incredibly good, then! XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

Drawn to Life is my #1 personal favorite game and I wish they'd make another another one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 25, 2016, 03:35:42 PMI think they made a sequel.
They did, one on the DS and one on the Wii. I said another another sequel, as in a fourthquel.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 02, 2016, 05:07:58 PMAxiom Verge is a game I haven't heard too many people talk about. I haven't played it, but it sounds like it might be pretty interesting.
Update: It is.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 25, 2016, 03:35:42 PMI think they made a sequel.
Quote from: Nebbles on May 25, 2016, 03:36:03 PMWe don't talk about that.
They made "The Next Chapter" (which I haven't played much of) and a chintzy-looking SpongeBob-themed one.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Hero of Trains

Just here to mention how Lego Indiana Jones was my childhood and I still play it with my brother. Everybody I've talked to about it always looks at me weird and starts talking about their Portals and Witchers, but I think it's a great game.
(Also, Portal and the Witcher are amazing games and I love them, Portal was also my childhood, but they're really well known and don't belong here)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

cashwarrior1

I think I played Lego Indiana Jones once, I enjoyed it! (Not as much as lego star wars two, though)

BlackDragonSlayer

This game looks highly interesting (and it's free, I believe!); this is the only video I've seen of it being played. It would be interesting to see this game get more popular... then I can say I liked it before it was cool!!!!! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

You should all play Please Don't Touch Anything.