News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The eShop Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 14, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I would upgrade if my parents are fine with getting me a new 3DS two years after I got my old one. They probably won't :P.

mikey

I bought my 3DS when the N3DS was announced, but it still cost me 170
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I upgraded when NN3DS came out and didn't feel guilty because I play my 3DS so much it was worth the money
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 03, 2016, 06:47:42 PMI upgraded when NN3DS came out and didn't feel guilty because I play my 3DS so much it was worth the money

this and also i got Xenoblade Chronicles 3D which has like 200+ hours so so

SlowPokemon

Lol I got it too but I only played it for 15 hours before I realized I've grown to hate JRPGs

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

Pokémon Trading Card Game is on sale. I spent hours and hours on this as a kid. Please buy!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

I actually saw that yesterday in this video game store I was in. I chose to buy Mario Superstar Baseball.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Is Kick & Fennick worth it? It's on sale, but I have a grand total of 19p on my eShop account and can't afford any more right now.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Latios212 on June 18, 2016, 03:41:06 PMPokémon Trading Card Game is on sale. I spent hours and hours on this as a kid. Please buy!

This game is really fun, but it's also really niche. If you're not into learning the rules of a pretty deep card game on a tiny GBC screen, I'd recommend going for Pokémon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire on Wii U instead, which is also discounted (hella discounted if you're a My Nintendo member). This is the Pokémon spinoff I played all the time as a kid, actually completed the Pokédex (or at least all except one or two, I can't remember). I picked it up on this sale and I'm pleased to find that it still plays just as well as it did back then, with a rocking soundtrack and really a pretty addictive control scheme, though I recommend switching to controls where left flipper is B and right flipper is A.

Anyway that's my two cents (or 431, actually). Also on sale this week, I picked up the N64 Paper Mario game on Virtual Console. I figure it's about time I give it a try, though I really wish they'd put out the Super Mario RPG on 3DS or Wii U so I can experience its spiritual predecessor first.

Worth noting once again that Virtue's Last Reward is $12.99 as part of this sale, and honestly having just replayed it the last couple weeks, I can safely say it's one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. If anyone's on the fence about experiencing an absolutely brilliant narrative and devilishly tricky puzzles, don't even think twice, especially with the sequel out so soon.

mikey

Minish Cap and A Link to the Past are discounted, I'd recommend getting those instead!
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

But they're only for the New 3DS XL

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I know this isn't technically eShop, but it deals with paying Nintendo

The 2DS just recently dropped $10 in price, and I'm wondering if it's worth it to get one? As in, what is the purpose of a 2DS?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

to play 3DS games for cheap and indestructible
unmotivated