News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The eShop Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 14, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Oh yes thank you for the age clarification. Those extra years are how she pulled off the impossible lmao.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

^the fact that she's 20 OBVIOUSLY means she can chop through bone with a single swing of an axe.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

It was really sharp, ok?

Nebbles

Hey hey, the PMD games are on the eshop now! If you haven't played them yet, go do it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Red/Blue Rescue Team, and Explorers of Sky.

mikey

oh how much better is sky than time/darkness
like if time/darkness was a 5, and my threshold (zelda games) are 8, and PSMD was a 9, how much is sky
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Sky isn't on VC in Europe, but the Rescue Teams have been on there for months. And they be a better fit for 3DS...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

TheDreamingHawk

They aren't quite available yet, but they will be at 11 AM CST this Thursday.

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/new-pokemon-games-on-the-wii-u-virtual-console-service

I think I know what I'll be streaming this weekend

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

SlowPokemon

Nice! Of course, since I have two of them in working condition, the only one I'll be thinking about getting is RRT eventually. GBA games look so nice on Wii U.

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 20, 2016, 10:45:14 AMoh how much better is sky than time/darkness
like if time/darkness was a 5, and my threshold (zelda games) are 8, and PSMD was a 9, how much is sky

I'm really biased to Sky, as it's my favorite, but Sky did add in a nice amount of content from Time/Darkness. There's a whole Shaymin storyline, added stories, dungeons, etc. So you get a good amount of new stuff to do.

Altissimo

sky is better than time/darkness hands down. i personally like it better than PSMD too but that is a personal preference and may be nostalgia talking

also god i wish i had a wii u

JDMEK5

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 20, 2016, 10:45:14 AMoh how much better is sky than time/darkness
I was wondering this same thing myself. Thanks guys.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 19, 2016, 10:52:02 AMI'm wondering if it's worth it to get one? As in, what is the purpose of a 2DS?
Quote from: Latios212 on June 19, 2016, 11:40:48 AMIt makes a great doorstop.
In its defense, I have a 2DS and if anyone was gonna be skeptical about it at its release, it was me. I would go one step further than what Slow said:
Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 19, 2016, 11:48:13 AMIf your reason for not having a 3DS is because they're too expensive, the 2DS is for you.
I would say that if the 3D feature is omittable for you, the 2DS is for you. The system is solid (more indestructible as Noc said though not invincible obviously), resolution is often better, it's cheaper, and it may seem like a small thing, but it just fits in your hands so well. I love the triggers especially. 3DS triggers feel so delicate.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Explorers of Sky has a good 15-20 extra hours at least compared to Time and Darkness and it is (in my opinion) probably the best PMD game. The problem is, you've got to get through all of the stuff that's the same as TD before you can really experience the new.