The eShop Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 14, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

that's fine, cause I don't remember most of it except that I used an action replay to beat dusknoir
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I own both Time and Sky, but I've sold and re-brought that latter multiple times. Time and Diamond are pretty much the only games from my childhood I still own my original copies of.

Also, shouldn't this thread be called the eShopic?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 19, 2016, 04:40:03 PM3. I've played plenty of Zelda and Metroid games. They don't affect my emotions or make me care about characters, and they're more tedious than fun.
Have you played Metroid Fusion?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Majora's Mask has made me care about characters more than most games have.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 20, 2016, 08:06:01 PMHave you played Metroid Fusion?
I was young and didn't understand that she was going through grief over someone dying
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 21, 2016, 08:21:45 AMI was young and didn't understand that she was going through grief over someone dying
The brilliance of it, though, is that they create a credible relationship with someone who you never actually see in the game...

Spoiler
EXCEPT YOU DO!
[close]

And then Other M ruined everything.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Word on the street is that Super Mario RPG is or will be on the WiiU eshop.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nitro Indigo

I'm still waiting for Door to Phantomile to be put on the eShop. You can already get it on the PlayStation Store, and the Wiimake is one of the few Klonoa games that hasn't been digitally re-released, not that there are many.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Sebastian

Nitro Indigo

Nothing interesting was added to the European eShop today, unfortunately. There were a lot of games from last week still marked as "new". We've also had Super Mario Rocket-Propelled Grenade for a few months now.

SlowPokemon

Graaaaah I'm facing such an irritating decision, I would way rather play Super Mario RPG on my 3DS but it only came to the Wii U eShop. Do I buy it, or wait for it to come to New 3DS Virtual Console?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

99% sure the only reason they're putting these great games on WiiU VC only is to help give the system worth. This sucks because the 3DS is the superior system in terms of a library of games.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

but now the Wii U has the better library :^)
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Lol if anything, they're just holding back the 3DS's potential.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!