Quote of the Day

Started by shadowhunter301, April 30, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowhunter301

May 25, 2016

Well.....I agree with this quote to a certain extent. Not much to say about this, lol.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

shadowhunter301

Yes. That's it!  ;D

Though aren't enemies formed through disagreement? So, everyone is your friend at first, but once you get jealous or have disagreements, that's when the friendship ceases and you become enemies?

braix

You could be greeted by disagreement before you get to become friends
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Can I post an inspirational quote?

mikey

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on May 25, 2016, 04:32:08 PMYes. That's it!  ;D

Though aren't enemies formed through disagreement? So, everyone is your friend at first, but once you get jealous or have disagreements, that's when the friendship ceases and you become enemies?
what if ur baman n da jokr is n da rum wit u
unmotivated

shadowhunter301

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 25, 2016, 04:43:33 PMYou could be greeted by disagreement before you get to become friends

That's true.

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 25, 2016, 06:54:18 PMCan I post an inspirational quote?

Go for it! You can have the next day if you want :)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 25, 2016, 09:19:10 PMwhat if ur baman n da jokr is n da rum wit u

Then, you would kill Joker or fight him to the death!

Dudeman

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on May 25, 2016, 10:16:05 PMThen, you would kill Joker or fight him to the death!
Batman doesn't kill. Unless it's The Dark Knight Returns, or The Killing Joke (probably).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Call of CthulhuThe most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.   --H. P. Lovecraft

shadowhunter301

May 27, 2016

Ah yes, we are born with madness! Sometimes I think sanity is the one that leaves us all blind and in the dust. You have to love madness sometimes...

E. Gadd Industries

Sane people are boring. :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bloop

I think I'm actually given just a little spark of sanity

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Bloop on May 28, 2016, 03:11:31 AMI think I'm actually given just a little spark of sanity
Tell me, what is that like?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

shadowhunter301

Wow, very interesting Bloop. Yeah, I'm asking the same thing as E. Gadd. How is it?

And E. Gadd. Totally agree. XD I prefer madness over sanity. I'm weird.

We need to make mistakes in our life! Man, this saying is so cliche, it has been used many many times that I'm sure people are sick of hearing it!

Sebastian

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on May 28, 2016, 11:29:59 AMWe need to make mistakes in our life!
I mean, that sounds like a lazy way to think about it, to be honest. You shouldn't try to make mistakes, but accept the fact that you will. We don't need to, but we should accept the fact that we will even when we don't want to.
I'd much rather learn from other peoples' mistakes :P