News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

DocDoom2 Does Nintendo Trivia

Started by DocDoom2, May 12, 2016, 11:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDoom2

It's time for some Nintendo Trivia! :o
Every two or three days I'll add a new question about Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Etc. for everyone (who wants to participate that is) to answer!
If you don't know the answer you can look it up with google, but remember using google to answer takes away the fun!
With every new question I'll reveal the answer to the previous question as well!
Have fun everyone and "Let's a Go"!

Question 1: Which of these is NOT a subspecies of Goomba?
A - Galoomba
B - Goombkin
C - Goombrat
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

braix

D. There's different kinds? wtf

But anyway probably B. because Goombkin doesn't sound like a real name
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 12, 2016, 12:41:33 PMBut anyway probably B. because Goombkin doesn't sound like a real name
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

B. Seems awkward and forced enough to not be real.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zeila

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 12, 2016, 12:41:33 PMD. There's different kinds? wtf

But anyway probably B. because Goombkin doesn't sound like a real name

E. Gadd Industries

C is legit. Would it be possible that B is an alternative name for the Jack O' Lantern Goombas in SMG?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

i identify as a goombkin, no h8 pls

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

B is correct, Google searching goombkin literally yields 0 results
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DocDoom2

Man, you guys are fast!
Yes, B is the correct answer!
Goombrats are found in NSMBU and Galoombas are the type of Goombas that are found in SMW!
Goombkins do not exist!
I promise this next question will be a bit harder! :P

Question 2:What are the only two starter PoⒸemon that can learn the move "Flame Wheel"?
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nebbles

Cyndaquil and Chimchar, I think?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Good think I picked Cyndaquil for Gen 2. Cyndaquil and...hm, Fennekin?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

I'm pretty sure Fennekin can learn Flame Wheel, but I really don't know
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.