Dekkadeci's Compositions

Started by Dekkadeci, June 11, 2016, 09:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekkadeci

Like victory themes? Find out how well I made my first one in Victory!

Dekkadeci

Like Pomp and Circumstance marches and other marches that sound like them (e.g. "Dam Busters March", "Crown Imperial")? Then you might like my newest march in that vein, Monarch's Glory!

BlackDragonSlayer

That was good, I really liked it!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

I've finished a little song without words today--if you're into intimate music, check it out here!

Dekkadeci

Like my sonata-allegros? Then there's a fair chance you'll love my latest piece: Sonata-Allegro in A Minor ("Into Ferocious Times")!

Dekkadeci

Like boss themes? You might like my newest composition, the boss theme Double Harm!

Dekkadeci

Used to more modernistic pieces? Like toccatas? You might like my latest piece, Sonata-Allegro in B Flat Minor ("Toccata")!

Dekkadeci

Liked any of my earlier fast scherzo and trios? Then you may be a fan of my latest piece, Scherzo Cromatico!

Dekkadeci

Wrote this for a contest but that contest got cancelled today, so now you get to listen to A Jazz Sonata-Allegro!

Dekkadeci

Composed this for a contest that wanted a 3-minutes-long-or-less piece with a storyline - here's my Ballade No. 1 in E Flat Minor ("Reminiscences of the Sealed")! It's about a sealed fighter and his sudden rush of memories of happier times with friends and family, only to be replaced by the realization that his sealing will never end anytime soon.

Dekkadeci

Like tarantellas? Then you might like my latest piece, Tarantella No. 3 in A Minor!

Dekkadeci

In the mood for a piece that doesn't take itself too seriously? Try my Scherzino in F Major!

AmpharosAndy

Sounds as cheeky as the word scherzino = very :) I liek
innit

MaestroUGC

It reminds me of the title music for Kid Icarus, but it's a fun jaunt that feels like it came from the early classical era like if Mendelssohn arranged something Beethoven wrote to be less hammery.

You've got a lot a good stuff here, I always try to keep an eye on what you post so keep it up!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dekkadeci

Trying to get used to the sound of suspended chords in a quartal harmony-like context? My Etude in A Minor ("Quartal") is a great place to start!