News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 19, 2013, 06:49:01 PMThe Prague Philharmonic is fantastic.
Best wind section in the universe.
Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

Quote from: Jompa on October 19, 2013, 03:51:20 PM- It was pretty much just the perfect place for a musical-school trip.
- The three operas and the philharmonic concert we went to were the best concerts all of us ever experienced.
- The alcohol was cheaper than water, and no one ever bothered asking about my age.
- The architecture in general was amazing.
- Everything was cheap as hell, but still at the same quality-level as back home.
- It was really fun spending a week there, is what I'm trying to say :)

A downside was that I've probably gotten more smoke into my lungs from second-hand smoking this week than what I will for the rest of my life. Prague just is smoke.
/exaggeration

Wait fuck, like everything you just described is amazing. Except for, you know, the lung cancer, but then again I live in NYC so I'm getting my fair share of that anyways.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 19, 2013, 06:49:01 PMThe Prague Philharmonic is fantastic.
well excuse me for not hearing about this my whole life.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: DrP on October 19, 2013, 11:02:37 PMYou can just call it Praha (which to me looks like a shortened version of Piranha)
lol wow I was like "what the eff is Prague" now I get that you were talking about Praha
#fuckgoogle

I've always wanted to go there, among many other places.

K-NiGhT

I'm gonna be gone for the rest of November. It's National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo for short) and I want to have as little distraction as possible.

See you guys on the 30th!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Back from my wonderful weekend in the Central Coast!!!

I felt like a fish out of water returning back to my university.

JDMEK5

I lose my internet for 2 weeks and look what happens! Now I have a ton of things to check... But I'm going south (Orlando, Florida) for 3-4 weeks. I should have internet on the trip though so I doubt there'll be any significant change in my visiting schedule.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

the_last_sheikah

Guys, I hate to say this, but I'm leaving NSM.  I just haven't had the time to post and stay updated on here 'cause of college.  I may pop in to say hi sometime, but for the foreseeable future, this is farewell.  You guys have been awesome friends for the last few years.

Farewell NSM,
the_last_sheikah
Alan
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

I'll probably be a bit less active over the best week because I'm in Michigan visiting family. It's so cold wah
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 24, 2013, 04:33:51 PMGuys, I hate to say this, but I'm leaving NSM.  I just haven't had the time to post and stay updated on here 'cause of college.  I may pop in to say hi sometime, but for the foreseeable future, this is farewell.  You guys have been awesome friends for the last few years.

Farewell NSM,
the_last_sheikah
Alan
Goodbye Sheikah... :(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

Nebbles

I'm off to England until Monday, all! Don't blow up the site without me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles